Which cruise would you choose?

DMH15

Let's say you get to take one of these cruises only, which would you choose?

One night CTN in a Garden Villa.

Two night CTN in a Deluxe Owners Suite.

Three night cruise in a Courtyard Villa.

Five night cruise in a penthouse.

One week cruise in a mini suite.

Ten day cruise in a balcony.

Twelve day cruise in an outside.

Two week cruise in an inside.

Assume all DSC and tips were paid in full.

It will be rough to give up the 5 night but couldn't resist the 10 day balcony assuming it will be a balcony on the stern.

So, you can send the forms to sign up for my free cruise my email? I will send you the address to send the luggage tags to.:D BTW... Thank you!

To each their own. But, for us there is no doubt, 2 weeks in an inside.

The ship goes to the same ports and arrives at the same time regardless of what cabin you are in.

We only use our cabin to sleep, shower, and change.

When you close your eyes, can you really tell the difference which type of cabin you are in?

The ship goes to the same ports and arrives at the same time regardless of what cabin you are in.

When you close your eyes, can you really tell the difference which type of cabin you are in?

Same for us.

When you close your eyes, can you really tell the difference which type of cabin you are in?[/quote]

If you have your balcony door open you can:)

I guess the 10 day balcony.

Hard call though, because my partner wouldn't come with as it isn't a GV or CV (the new minimum cabin type on NCL for us), so that'd be a bummer. BUT, I could take my Mom! We had a blast when I took her on a cruise for her 60th and we were only in a balcony.

10 day cruise in a balcony (I guess I am one who can 'go back' after sailing in a suite although an AC is the highest reached).

coka

I can go all the way back to 14 nights in an inside. Just give me more vacation and get me on the boat!:D

Soooooo DMH15, what is the final answer for your family? I like this thread and keep checking back to read everyone's answers.

coka

For me it woud have to be a penthouse or above. I travel with my mom and unless WE have a butler and concierge, I am HER butler and concierge - ha-ha!!!!

Actually, I have come to love the longer cruises. So that would be a real toughie as well.

I went on once CTN and found it had a real different vibe. I said if I was in the GV I wouldn't leave it for the short cruise.

I am claustrophobic and my first cruise in an inside was really funny, I was on the Norway and the room was tiny! I had to drink and party until the wee hours of the night so the fact my face was about a foot from the ceiling (on the top bunk) didn't freak me out, and I could drift to sleep in the manner of minutes!

A large window is nice, but a balcony is better. I just have to have some alone time. My mom and I were on a 14 day cruise on the Jewel with an outside window when she got sick and I longed for a place to call my own (away from the coughing and the Vick's vaporub).

Our next cruise is probably in a CV, so I can't comment on that yet. Or the GV. But I hope someday to try the GV too.

So, I think it would be 5 days in the PH. I would pick that!

Take care, Coka.

Let's say you get to take one of these cruises only, which would you choose?

One night CTN in a Garden Villa.

Two night CTN in a Deluxe Owners Suite.

Three night cruise in a Courtyard Villa.

Five night cruise in a penthouse.

One week cruise in a mini suite.

Ten day cruise in a balcony.

Twelve day cruise in an outside.

Two week cruise in an inside.

Assume all DSC and tips were paid in full.

Which would you pick? (This was a family discussion over the holidays and opinions differed.)

Donna.. I know for me the "lowest" of the choices as far as staterooms would be the balcony stateroom. That doesn't mean much to some, but I just couldn't give up my balcony unless I just had to. Now I say that, but my arm could be twisted depending on the itinenary. Alaska, without a doubt I have to have a balcony and probably for the tropics as well. A trans atlantic, I probably could be talked into an outside or something, but I would almost always rather have a balcony.

As far as anything above that, I love our Penthouses on NCL, so I would be ok stopping there, wouldn't have to have anything "higher".

It is a very tough question. Packing up, and having to travel a day to the port abd a day home, would rule out the GV. We have only sailed full suites, so 5 days, would be it, but... ten days in a balcony, sure would be tempting.

Al

Archived