Question about balcony cabin with 3 adults.

itzkelly

We are sailing on the Conquest in January and there will be 3 of us in a balcony cabin that can accomodate up to 4 people (2 Twin Beds, Single Convertible Sofa and Upper). Does anyone know how they set up the room when it will only be 3 adults - all 3 friends, no couples? I am sure the two twin beds, but will they set up the convertible sofa as a bed right away or will they set up the upper and leave the sofa as extra sitting space? I assume they have a 'default' way of doing this, right? Does anyone have a suggestion/preference on what works best?

Thanks!

Kelly :)

The risk is minor but also be aware that if Carnival needs that cabin for someone who needs a cabin for 4 (while you only have 3 ) that Carnival can and will take your cabin away from you and move you to a cabin designed for 3.

We have travelled several times as a group of 3. There is plenty of room for all of you. The beds will be seperated for you when you arrive. The cabin steward left the couch made as a bed for us. We never had a issue with that. If you prefer they would convert it back to a couch during the day. My husband would go to balcony and sit when my sister would be getting her shower and dressed. Then she would sit on balocny while he showered and dressed or she and I would go off and do something. We have never had a issue with 3 of us in cabin. We usually have a wheelchair also in cabin for my sister and still have plenty of floor space.

Very rarely will Carnivall switch your cabin from a quad to a triple. Unless you are travelling during a peak peak time. So that should not be a issue

Archived