Freedom... Here I come!!

newlife_2010

After over 6 months of intense planning and reading possibly everything in the world about cruising and the Freedom - my time has come.

Today, I will begin my journey to Fort Lauderdale and then on Saturday, I will be heading on my first cruise where I will be solo!!! I am so excited I cant even concentrate.

I want to thank all of you for your help - I think I would have been absolutely clueless without this board going onto my cruise.

I do have a final question - do the rooms have a 3 prong plug (like for a laptop computer?)

Have a wonderful 2010!!!!

After over 6 months of intense planning and reading possibly everything in the world about cruising and the Freedom - my time has come.

Today, I will begin my journey to Fort Lauderdale and then on Saturday, I will be heading on my first cruise where I will be solo!!! I am so excited I cant even concentrate.

I want to thank all of you for your help - I think I would have been absolutely clueless without this board going onto my cruise.

I do have a final question - do the rooms have a 3 prong plug (like for a laptop computer?)

Have a fantastic time and please tell Ralph I said hi!!

Yep... all ships in the fleet have three-prong outlets...

IMG_1353.jpg

:)

Have a wonderful cruise! Come back with lots of stories, and hopefully a review please. I am booked on the Freedom in September, and it seems soooooo far away!:)

Ditto!! Take lots of pics! She'll be all shiny and like new since she just came out of drydock a few weeks ago! :) I'll be on her in less than two months! Woo hoo! :)

Bon Voyage!:D And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you as well:cool:! My wife and I are going to be going on the Freedom in May...we look forward to hearing your stories as well as reading your reveiw.

Once again; have a GREAT TIME:D:D:D!!!

Andy

Have a great time and make sure you see my friends "Music Boardwalk". They are a great rock band. Mary49

I have arrived here in FLL. Let me put it like this, I have been on air travel since 9am this morning out of Illinois and got to FLL at midnight tonight. A fare warning, Atlanta is a MESS! If you have a connecting flight through ATL - tack on an additional 5 hours, lol. I was put on standby on 3 different flights to FLL and every flight got delayed. I am very familiar with ATL - so this was no shock to me. I am just glad I am in FLL!!!

Happy New Year everyone. Tomorrow my cruise begins.

PS - I am taking lots of pictures of everything I can, lol. I packed so many batteries, TSA questioned why I had so many, lol. I simply replied, I am going on a cruise!!

You are so...... lucky. I have to wait 99 more days! :( We are doing the Western. Have a wonderful time.:)

Happy New Year to all you cruisers out there!

Luv's Crusin'

You are so...... lucky. I have to wait 99 more days! :( We are doing the Western. Have a wonderful time.:)

Happy New Year to all you cruisers out there!

Luv's Crusin'

If you happen to be on the April 10,2010, come on by and say "Hi" on our Role Call!;)

Archived