Adventure OTS, May 2, 2010, Transatlantic

K&JfromPDX

Hey Everybody,

I am happy to be joining you all on this sailing !! :)

Welcome aboard!!!! I can't wait to meet you and everyone else. The FOD is going to be huge. It should be a blast. :):):)

Thanks for the welcome. Not having been to San Juan in a couple of years, I am looking forward to a short stay there prior to sailing.

ALFRED!!!!! greetings from Edinburgh ... we are here with Kevin and Stephen... Having a great time and looking forward so much to the cruise.... can t wait... let s the party begin...

cheers

I'm so glad the 4 of you recommended this cruise. I am so into it you wouldn't believe. It's inspired me in so many ways from losing weight, to going for a promotion at work, to learning about the Canaries, to buying new clothes etc. With 60 day countdown starting I'm excited every day.

Have fun in Scotland!!!!!!! :):):)

Hey everyone! Andreas from Munich here-Thinking about joining in on the Adventure TA. Where did everyone book?

I am still checking rates. As I am going alone I am booking single rate.

Looking like a big crowd FOD's on board-so I won't be so lonley. ;-)

Take care!

Hey Andreas,

I remember your name from the Norwegian Gem TA Roll Call from a couple of years ago, we never met aboard the ship though. The US website has Inside Singles (Category N) for about $1000 now. I hope that this helps. Take care. :)

hallo andreas.... gruss aus amsterdam...

we have booked a balcony D1 cabine for 1100 euro ( minus 200 euro diamond balcony discount ) the price is for single or double use... amazing price... cheapest inside is 880 euro cat N.

viel spass beim nachdenken!

gruss

Hey everyone! Andreas from Munich here-Thinking about joining in on the Adventure TA. Where did everyone book?

I am still checking rates. As I am going alone I am booking single rate.

Looking like a big crowd FOD's on board-so I won't be so lonley. ;-)

Take care!

Alone??? I wish you were my room mate. I already dragged my straight coworker to be my room mate again so maye next time if you would consider it. I guess we should meet first, right.

Since you work for an airline, cruiselovers21 will know how you can get the best rate. I booked using a time share exchange so my method is not transferrable.

If you e-mail me at, Lagstrom@optonline.net, I'll forward it to cruiselovers21 so they can get back to you. I don't mind putting my e-mail out there.

I hope you come. I think this is going to be a hot, happy cruise given the number and type of people going. Sea days should be wild. Then there's always the crew, performers etc... About 5 of us were on a Nov/Dec 2009 transtalantic on the IOS and we had FUN+++.:):):)

A big Happy New Year to everyone!

We're Keith and Jeff from Portland, OR., and are excited about this cruise. It's just 4 short months away.

If anyone's sailed this itinerary before, please post your memories so we might know what to expect.

We hope to meet and visit with compatible shipmates on this cruise.

:)

I hope you're still with us. Haven't seen postings for a long time.

We're building a great group. I haven't done this exact itinerary but I hear the Canaries are very special. Cadiz & barcelona are perfect port cities. Very accessible and a lot to offer as far as excursions or just walking/driving around.

The best of all are the sea days. You'll be in good and plentiful company and there's nothing better than that. From sun and pool in the day and then to ship organized activities and eating during and/or after. Toward the end of the day it's dinner, the show and then to the piano bar and/or disco. Don't forget the FOD and disco. Non stop fun. :):):)

Wow! Lots of activity since I last posted.

Cruiselovers21! Of course I remember you. It is going to be great seeing you again. Do you ever stop cruising? I can't seem to get off of a ship.

Andreas: Don't worry about being alone. I cruise alone often, and trust me, you are never alone. You will have made lots of friends by the time that you get off of the ship.

60 days to go!!!!!

Levi, are you still with us?

Juan

Oh well... I am still deciding...

But Transatlantic is fantastic... the islands visisted aswell....

att: Cruiselovers21 ... Wo habt Ihr denn gebucht? Schreibt mir doch bitte eine Mail an andieberl at web . de

Thank you!!

You'll definitely have good company on this cruise. I booked it after making so many friends at the FOD on the Independence of the Seas transatlantic Nov 23 to Dec 3 and finding out they also booked this cruise. We'll have a great group going and I look forward to meeting you both. Talk soon.

ALFRED!!!!! THE PARTY IS ABOUT TO START IN 59 DAYS!

CANT WAIT SEE YOU SOON KEVIN AND STEPHEN X:):):):eek::eek::eek:

Hi Kevin and Stephen. Its Mark Weitzel. I sailed with you and stephen on the gem transatlantic with your scottish friends. I am booking on the Adventure Transatlantic also. Can't wait to see you.

Mark

Hola neighbor, I'm Al from Mt. Kisco, NY. It's only about 200 miles from Lancaster.

I was also on a TA cruise with Kev and Steve recently with some other great people that'll be on this cruise. Looking forward to meeting you.

Anyone else practicing their Spanish language skills? This is the first cruise I've been on where all the ports have the same official language.:):):)

ALFRED!!!!! THE PARTY IS ABOUT TO START IN 59 DAYS!

CANT WAIT SEE YOU SOON KEVIN AND STEPHEN X

I hope they're ready for us and a little bit of good time debauchery :)

You know I remain your faithful and obedient servant.:p

Golly gosh, I think about this cruise every day. :D

How is Alfie doing? :rolleyes:

Cruiselovers21:

We were together on the Navigator OTS last year from Ft. Lauderdale to Barcelona except that you boarded in Tenerife. Now do you remember? Are you guys still flying for Martinair?

Juan

hello...

yes we remember... still flying for martinair :)

this time we do the entire cruise ;)

cheers

Hola neighbor, I'm Al from Mt. Kisco, NY. It's only about 200 miles from Lancaster.

I was also on a TA cruise with Kev and Steve recently with some other great people that'll be on this cruise. Looking forward to meeting you.

Anyone else practicing their Spanish language skills? This is the first cruise I've been on where all the ports have the same official language.:):):)

Hi Al, What airport you departing from. Can't wait to see you aboard. I'm excited to see Kevin and Stephen. It is great to see all the FOD's. The ship will be rockin' in more ways than one. Looking forward to a great time. I'm traveling so my partner has limited vacation. Do you think there will be options to dine with other FOD's.

hello...

yes we remember... still flying for martinair :)

this time we do the entire cruise ;)

cheers

Good! Looking forward to spending more time with you guys this time as you guys boarded the ship already having your own little group. Is it May yet?

Juan

Archived