Scary Cirque Clown photo!

Petoonya

its disrespectful to openly discussion compensation for such matters. since yous are friends of mine i will leave it up to you to donate what you feel is appropriate after the service is performed

:o Ooops!

Is it more respectful to surreptitiously discuss remuneration?:cool:

My donations schedule for 2005 is being prepared now as I review my 2004 donations list for income tax purposes. You are a charitable organization, aren't you, Duck?:D

Hi Petoonya, I'm glad you enjoyed Hawaii so much. We are hoping to do the Summit/Hawaii next year also.

I agree with Stephen Kings "IT". I couldn't face Ronald McDonald for months after reading that. :) I don't think clowns are all they are cracked up to be. :D

Petoonya

Don't feel bad my wife also doesn't like clowns they give here a creepy feeling don't exactly know why but I think its from a movie she saw when she was younger. As you can see from my screen name Bozo that was my nickname when I was a kid my mother gave it to me since she said I was always clowning around, since mom is gone now nobody really calls me that anymore sometimes my dad remembers and calls me Bozo. Renorita I saw that you mentioned Emmit Kelly he was my favorite, as a kid I saw him at the circus at Madison Square Garden in NYC, I had a rubber doll of him which for the time it was really lifelike, I use to keep it in my closet and many a nights I could swear that he came alive, really wierd but I was never afraid.

I had a rubber doll of him which for the time it was really lifelike, I use to keep it in my closet and many a nights I could swear that he came alive, really wierd but I was never afraid.

Bozo, Tell us again why we are supposed to like clowns. :D

Celebrity has a 6 year contract with CDS[/QUO

Having had the displeasure of the Cirque "experience" on the Connie at Christmas,I hope Celebrity has some "good" layers who can find a loophole to get them out of this contact.Perhaps they can say that Cirque contended that the "experience " would be enjoyable and since it was not, they were in breach of contract.

Too bad...I don't like regular circus clowns, but DH and I love Cirque du Soleil. We've seen shows in Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York. Fabulous! ;)

I liked the original shows (have seen them in Toronto), but, from what I'm reading, the 'experience' on Celebrity has very little to do with the original Cirque premise. I Second drfun48 and hope Celebrity lawyers can find a loophole, or at least limit the 'experience' to the already converted venue(s) and leave the rest of the Millennium class fleet alone.

Archived