excursion booking

Blongers

Ok about 9 months ago I booked some excursions playing around with the program. I accidentally hit the "proceed" button but figured it wouldnt be the same by time the cruise actually came around. Well now its less than 3 months away and it shows those excursions booked still. Has anyone had any luck calling Norwegian directly and getting those changed?

They already have your credit card number if you booked the excursions through the ship.

It depends on the cruiseline. on NCL they do not charge you for them until you are onboard and they go on your on board account. and you can change or cancel them up to 48 hours in advance.

• 2 months later...

sorry for taking so long to reply. I ended up going to my travel agent and having her change them. We are now on the ones we want and for $300 less lol.

oh and they didnt ask anything about my credit card. as was already mentioned they add it to my onboard account so im not worried about it as I am the penny pincher in the family lol. I am the one that is the "how much is it?" nope not gonna do it :D. Wife hates it but I have a feeling it might come in handy in mexico :D. I set aside a specified amount to spend and told her we cant go over it.

Archived