Latitudes Department Email Address or Phone Number

njhorseman

I'm trying to resolve a discrepancy between my wife's Latitude status and mine. She is Platinum, but I am listed as Gold. Since we have always cruised together, we should be at the same level.

Every telephone number I've called ends up getting bounced to reservations, and then when the agent attempts to transfer the call it gets bounced back to the reservation queue again.

The email address I was given also didn't work.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I'm trying to resolve a discrepancy between my wife's Latitude status and mine. She is Platinum, but I am listed as Gold. Since we have always cruised together, we should be at the same level.

Every telephone number I've called ends up getting bounced to reservations, and then when the agent attempts to transfer the call it gets bounced back to the reservation queue again.

The email address I was given also didn't work.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

latclerical@ncl.com has always worked for me.... :)

latclerical@ncl.com has always worked for me.... :)

I've run into the same situation as you have, NJH...everytime is call I end up with "reservations" instead of latitudes. The actually once told me that "latitudes is reservations).

I've also had the best luck from emailing directly to the latclerical@ncl.com address.

OT but Latitude's question.

Remember when there was a thread about a decrease in Lat. benefits? What was said about how long the cruise had to be to count towards your latitude's levels? Was that ever confirmed?

I thought the change was "3 day or less" doesn't count.

Remember when there was a thread about a decrease in Lat. benefits? What was said about how long the cruise had to be to count towards your latitude's levels? Was that ever confirmed?

They still count but no Latitudes benefits on cruises less then 5 days.

Confirmed that even the 1 day cruises do count towards your latitued level. You do not get latitude perks on the shorter cruises....which is where the confusion was on the boards here awhile back.

Confirmed that even the 1 day cruises do count towards your latitued level. You do not get latitude perks on the shorter cruises....which is where the confusion was on the boards here awhile back.

OK.. I appreciate that. Thanks.

Oops.. thanks also to time2cruise. I didn't see your post at first.

• 1 year later...
I got an acknowledgement also..and have yet to have my issue resolved...and it's been awhile.

It took quite a while for me to resolve a similar issue. Many emails back and forth and finally I was able to send pics (taken by the ship photog) to prove that I was indeed on a ship they told me I wasn't on. They had credited the rest of my family but left me out. They were satisfied with the pics and I got the credit which moved me to gold. From now on I will save every e-doc and receipt in the event we need proof again:)

It took quite a while for me to resolve a similar issue. Many emails back and forth and finally I was able to send pics (taken by the ship photog) to prove that I was indeed on a ship they told me I wasn't on. They had credited the rest of my family but left me out. They were satisfied with the pics and I got the credit which moved me to gold. From now on I will save every e-doc and receipt in the event we need proof again:)

Definitely save everything. I went through this in 2004 and thought everything was resolved only to find out last month that it wasn't. I pulled out the folder that I had made in 04 and proceeded to fax everything once again. All was resolved.

Here is another suggestion for all of you cruisers out there. DH and I save our "room key", from every cruise we take. It is great because it has the date of embarkation and your name, printed on the card. Very easy way to keep track of which ship, which cruiseline etc. Hope this helps:)

Here is another suggestion for all of you cruisers out there. DH and I save our "room key", from every cruise we take. It is great because it has the date of embarkation and your name, printed on the card. Very easy way to keep track of which ship, which cruiseline etc. Hope this helps:)

Great idea, thanks.

Archived