M-Class FV Cabin 7199

GaryNFla

Wow..I am so excited..This cabin just came available for our April 10 sailing on the Summit. I called X and after a little nudging they let me have it..Woohoo!! Any personal experiences or pics of this cabin??

Wow..I am so excited..This cabin just came available for our April 10 sailing on the Summit. I called X and after a little nudging they let me have it..Woohoo!! Any personal experiences or pics of this cabin??

Hi Gary,

My husband and I have the cabin directly above you. (8181). This is our second TA in 8181. You will love your cabin. The aft cabins are great for TA's. You are protected from the wind. You will be able to be outside enjoying the balcony and the views when it is too windy for everyone else. Looking forward to meeting you in April.

Gail

I was in 7199 on the Constellation...Here are some photos.I think just the color scheme changes. We were on the Summit (not in 7199 though , too bad) and it was orange if I am not mistaken.

ftzm2o.jpg[/img]

Relaxing!

14jlxub.jpg[/img]

living room area

xbwuwj.jpg[/img]

mirror /bathroom/closets

14maluf[/img]

a small glimpse of our amazing balcony

We will be in FV 7202 on the Infinity in 23 days , to Antarctica! Can´t wait either...

Enjoy..

Kim

• 8 months later...

How was this cabin please Gary? Did you enjoy your cruise? We are about to stay in same one on Constellation on 23rd October, be great to hear about it!

Here are a whole bunch of photos of the cabin's mirror image twin, 7202, on the Millennium taken last spring:

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/FV-Family-View-Aft-Cabins/11677184_XdX2v#823869888_YQBhG

823869990_Lr4dC-Th.jpgClick here

Also - here is a link to my photo of the aft of the Summit with the cabins numbered and which has some other views of the FV and AFT verandas from a distance:

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Aft-Cabin-View-Celebrity/2513636_euAbs#132359580_6DX45

132359580_6DX45-S.jpgclick here

Archived