Hotel with parking & shuttle FLL

cruisergrandma

We drove to Ft. Lauderdale for our Christmas cruise. Stayed at the Sleep Inn in Dania Beach. Parked in their lot for $7 a day. Their shuttle took us to the pier and also picked us up. There is a Walgreen's next door. Also, across the street there are three restaurants. We ate at the Mexican restuarant this time but have eaten at the Italian restaurant another time.

We drove to Ft. Lauderdale for our Christmas cruise. Stayed at the Sleep Inn in Dania Beach. Parked in their lot for $7 a day. Their shuttle took us to the pier and also picked us up. There is a Walgreen's next door. Also, across the street there are three restaurants. We ate at the Mexican restuarant this time but have eaten at the Italian restaurant another time.

Sleep Inn is only about $120/night in March and is a favorite on CC.

The Days Inn is in a location that I would be cautious in in the daytime!

Laquinta at the airport has parking and a shuttle. My sister just booked a room there for March and paid about 100.00:) They offer AAA, AARP and

Military discounts.

Its the one on 26th on the Laquinta website.

Laquinta at the airport has parking and a shuttle. My sister just booked a room there for March and paid about 100.00:) They offer AAA, AARP and

Military discounts.

Its the one on 26th on the Laquinta website.

We will be staying at the La Quinta East for the 3rd time this coming April before our transatlantic cruise. Free parking (for up to two weeks), free shuttle to the port, included breakfast and free airport shuttle to and from the hotel. Both previous stays we have had large clean rooms and absolutely no complaints or issues. Highly recommend. I also joined their rewards program, and have stayed at many La Quinta's all around the country. For our coming stay in August, we are only paying $15. total for our room because of all our accumulated La Quinta reward points!:)

We will be staying at the La Quinta East for the 3rd time this coming April before our transatlantic cruise. Free parking (for up to two weeks), free shuttle to the port, included breakfast and free airport shuttle to and from the hotel. Both previous stays we have had large clean rooms and absolutely no complaints or issues. Highly recommend. I also joined their rewards program, and have stayed at many La Quinta's all around the country. For our coming stay in August, we are only paying $15. total for our room because of all our accumulated La Quinta reward points!:)

Lambs2, which La Quinta is that? This one "La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tamarac East 3800 W. Commercial Boulevard" is the only one I found that is called East, but they don't mention extended parking or a shuttle to the Port.

The one that Lois mentioned "La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport 2620 North 26th Ave." mentions "We have courtesy parking for guests pre/post cruises and pre/post flight." and "We provide 24-hour shuttle Service to Ft. Lauderdale Airport and daily shuttle service to Port Everglades." in the fine print, but is more expensive.

We just booked the Best Western FLL on Stirling rd, the reviews were all very good and they were the best price compared to most others. I believe they run a shuttle to the cruise port as well as the airport.

I suggest you check this hotel out: Cambria Suites in Dania Beach It is a newer chain under the choice hotels brand. It is only 6.5 miles from cruise terminal I then reserved two suitesthere for a total of $177 for May 2010 Costs for March 19th, 2010 seem to be about $129 per suite. !

Make sure to check the senior rate of anyone in room is over 60 years young.

This is a new suite hotel that just open months ago. no reviews yet but if you go to trip advisor dot com and type in Cambria suites you can read about some of their sister hotels that also recently opened and the reviews are all fantastic. They are rated number one hotel in most cities they are in.

Non cancel penalty until 48 hours from date reserved. Breakfast is an extra 8$ but it seems that they have a major breakfast buffet to choose from.

Restuarne and full bar on site. Read the reviews on trip advisor

Hope this helps

Oldmanbob

Lambs2, which La Quinta is that? This one "La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Tamarac East 3800 W. Commercial Boulevard" is the only one I found that is called East, but they don't mention extended parking or a shuttle to the Port.

The one that Lois mentioned "La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport 2620 North 26th Ave." mentions "We have courtesy parking for guests pre/post cruises and pre/post flight." and "We provide 24-hour shuttle Service to Ft. Lauderdale Airport and daily shuttle service to Port Everglades." in the fine print, but is more expensive.

The La Quinta Airport is actually in Hollywood. FL has grown around it. It's on N 26th Ave. They have free parking and shuttle to the port, but have to take a cab back to pick up your car. We love it there. :D

Luv's Crusin'

DDP and I stayed at Comfort Suites. We booked through Stay123 dot com and got a better rate than anywhere else I could find even though we didn't need to use their free parking. Some friends stayed there post cruise and were able to park their car during the cruise. You can check out my long review of Costa Atlantica, Nov 2009 entitled "At least there were 2 happy hours a day" for details on the hotel...they had some issues but for the price we paid ($89?) it was a deal.

Archived