Airport Transfers

BeinKc

This is our first cruise with NCL (several with other cruise lines). Can someone tell me if they offer transfers from the airports? In the past with other cruise lines we have purchased these transfers when we completed our e-docs. I could not find where they were available to purchase with NCL.

This is our first cruise with NCL (several with other cruise lines). Can someone tell me if they offer transfers from the airports? In the past with other cruise lines we have purchased these transfers when we completed our e-docs. I could not find where they were available to purchase with NCL.

You purchase your airport transfer(s) from the person who sold you the cruise (an NCL personal cruise consultant, or your travel agent).

You can find more information in the "North American Homeports" board...just look under either "Gulf Coast Departures", "West Coast Departures", or "East Coast Departures" depending on where your cruise departs...

Have a great time!

Did not notice where you were flying into and where you are sailing from.

But, in almost all situations it is cheaper, easier and faster to do a cab. Why put up with all that hassle waiting for a bus to fill, load the luggage, etc. etc.?

Thank you for the information. I see now that NCL does have them. I know it cost more to use the ship transfers, but with all the problems people are talking about having with SAS, I wanted to have an option.

By the way we are flying into Fort Lauderdale and sailing from POM.

Thanks again.

Last year we used GO Airport Shuttle from FLL to the POM. It cost $18.00 p.p. They are located outside the terminal underneath the Green awning. They were hassle free.

Did you schedule with them ahead of time?

I called ahead of time, but they advised us to walk right up to their awning upon arrival. We are cruising on March 7th also, but on the Dawn, and will definately use them this time as well. However if you wish for them to pick you up when you return to bring you back to the FLL airport, they want you to schedule that in advance. At least one day prior.

How long does it take to get to POM from FLL? We did the same thing--fly into FLL but cruise from POM in 2009 Christmas. We actually flew in the day before and stayed over, but we're considering doing it again this year, but same day because the flights to MIA seem more expensive and aren't timed as well.

What we did was rent a National car (corporate contract gave us best deal!) at FLL and then return it at MIA. We fully expected to have to take a taxi to POM but when we told the National shuttle driver where we were going, he just dropped us off at Alamo, who had a FREE shuttle to POM!! Turns out they are owned by same company so all National customers get the Alamo shuttle.

Archived