Booking Specialty Restaurants Online

sr4mjc

How far in advance can these be booked? Online it shows "There are currently no Specialty Restaurant options for your sailing" Entertainment is also unavailable.

We're sailing on May 22, 2010. THanks!

And a little unrelated, since we are driving down, can I take a case of Pelligrino or water and tape our cabin number to it and have it sent to the cabin?

How far in advance can these be booked? Online it shows "There are currently no Specialty Restaurant options for your sailing" Entertainment is also unavailable.

We're sailing on May 22, 2010. THanks!

And a little unrelated, since we are driving down, can I take a case of Pelligrino or water and tape our cabin number to it and have it sent to the cabin?

Hi,

Seems we´re on the same sailing:D! Check out our Roll Call! Specialty Restaurants can´t be booked online until 90 days prior to the cruise. The entertainment might be open a bit earlier.

steamboats

Sailing on April 17th and just tried to book our speciality rest. reservations online. Still getting "there are currently no speciality restuarant options available for this sailing". Has anyone had any luck getting their dining reservations booked online for this sailing?

Thanks!

Sailing on April 17th and just tried to book our speciality rest. reservations online. Still getting "there are currently no speciality restuarant options available for this sailing". Has anyone had any luck getting their dining reservations booked online for this sailing?

Thanks!

I'm @ 70 days until cruise (April 10th) and was only able to just yesterday book shows. Specialty Restaurants still unavailable. Good luck.

We're on the April 17th sailing as well, but nothing showing for specialty restaurants yet for us either. We did book entertainment on Thursday, though.

Thanks for the entertainment info. I will check that today and again try to book our speciality rest. choices.

Thanks for the entertainment info. I will check that today and again try to book our speciality rest. choices.

Specialty Restaurants opened today for me 67 days out, but if you can believe it, not all times are available. I called once again and they told me that 30% of reservations are "held back" for folks on the ship. The available times, for example, for Chops Day 3 were 5:30, 6, 6:30, 7 and then 9 and 9:30. So if you booked a 10:30 show which I did, you're out of luck. They gave me no reason for the missing 8 and 8:30pm times.

I've also been told that the 90 day rule no longer applies as it's now down to 60 days. FYI. :(

Sailing April 24 and resv opened for entertainments on Jan 30...opened today for specialty dining.

The whole process is really neat and you get a summary of all your reservations. We

booked entertainments every night (except the night we're doing Chef's Table:D) and there was no charge. If you pre-book any specialty restaurants, they charge your cc now! If you book on board, they charge your seapass card, but you take the chance of not getting a reservation.

Barbara

You just don't know....so keep checking.....and not everything will necessarily come online at the same time....we are sailing June 12th and our specialty dining just came available yesterday...thats over 4 months out....BUT still don't have entertainment available.....so long story short....there is no set time frame;)

Specialty Restaurants opened today for me 67 days out, but if you can believe it, not all times are available. I called once again and they told me that 30% of reservations are "held back" for folks on the ship. The available times, for example, for Chops Day 3 were 5:30, 6, 6:30, 7 and then 9 and 9:30. So if you booked a 10:30 show which I did, you're out of luck. They gave me no reason for the missing 8 and 8:30pm times.

I've also been told that the 90 day rule no longer applies as it's now down to 60 days. FYI. :(

WHY are you out of luck:confused:...whats wrong with 6, 6:30, 7:confused:

Just to let everyone know, i was just able to book specialty resturants, and we cruise out 5/15/10 100 days out. woohoo!!! but still cannot book entertainment. it pays to check every day, sometimes twice a day.

We sail on 5/8/10 and the dining reservations and specialty restaurants opend up today and I was able to book MTD and speciality even though Giovanni's Table was already booked up for my requested time. Keep looking daily and surprise there it will be when you least expect it. Entertainment was not yet opened

We sail on 5/8/10 and the dining reservations and specialty restaurants opend up today and I was able to book MTD and speciality even though Giovanni's Table was already booked up for my requested time. Keep looking daily and surprise there it will be when you least expect it. Entertainment was not yet opened

Giovanni's seems to go quickly with Chops coming in a close second. We plan to try Vintages this time as there are just so many places to dine on board that it's hard to hit them all.:)

Archived