Debarkation time when NOT flying...

2preschoolers

We will not be flying home the day the cruise ends. We're picking up a rental car and staying an extra few days in Miami. Can anyone tell me approx what time they let people off the ship who aren't in a rush to catch a flight? I understand they prioritize early flights, etc - but what time approx should we expect to be off the ship if we are just getting a rental car? (I need to give the car company an approx time for pickup with the shuttle...)

THANK YOU!!!

We will not be flying home the day the cruise ends. We're picking up a rental car and staying an extra few days in Miami. Can anyone tell me approx what time they let people off the ship who aren't in a rush to catch a flight? I understand they prioritize early flights, etc - but what time approx should we expect to be off the ship if we are just getting a rental car? (I need to give the car company an approx time for pickup with the shuttle...)

THANK YOU!!!

i love to disembark this way. find a nice spot on the lido deck with a nice drink and something too eat. set back and relax as you watch everyone else rushing too get off and catch a flight. then, let them kick you off. this is the best way too ''' have '''' too leave the ship. have a great time.

i love to disembark this way. find a nice spot on the lido deck with a nice drink and something too eat. set back and relax as you watch everyone else rushing too get off and catch a flight. then, let them kick you off. this is the best way too ''' have '''' too leave the ship. have a great time.

We totally agree with you on this. We are never the first on board but have almost been the last off a few times. Stress free disembark.

All most all the cruise ships need to have everyone off between 9:30 and 10:00 am. On our last cruise we waited until the very end to get off. From the time we walked off, picked up bags, thru customs and on sidewalk 10 minutes why rush if you don't have to.

Archived