hump JS on Mariner?

39august

I have read conflicting accounts of whether the hump balconies are bigger on hump cabins. The balconies for D and E cabins do not appear larger in the deck plans. But it seems to me that the deck 9 hump JS balconies look just a little bit larger as they appear to be a tiny bit deeper. Is this an illusion or is it correct? I am asking my TA to hold one while I determine if I want to upgrade from my D1 for only about $235 more pp.

If you can afford the money, I'd definetly go with the JS because of the room IN the cabin not the balcony. Hump locations are awesome, and the part I like the best is that the sofa and chair are near the balcony door which makes for happy-gazing-out-to-sea moments, even when you're not out on the balcony:)

We've had hump JS 9628 on Voyager and loved it. So much extra space and a large walk in closet. Some one on that Voyager cruise, who had a GS, visited us and said, "Wow. This is almost as big as our GS!"

It would be nice to have the sq. ft. measurement of one of these hump JS's to compare to a GS.

And don't forget the absolute convenience of these cabins!

Oh, by the way, we have JS 9628 again on Mariner in two weeks.

Rick and Deirdra

Archived