Emerald cruise terminal??

momphoto

^ We, too, ended up at a different pier than where we had embarked. Bit of a drag for those who parked in the closest parking garage; friends of ours had to take a cab to their parked car. :eek:

OP, I guess you'll find out on the day you depart; nothing you can do until then, as it does change.

^ We, too, ended up at a different pier than where we had embarked. Bit of a drag for those who parked in the closest parking garage; friends of ours had to take a cab to their parked car. :eek:

OP, I guess you'll find out on the day you depart; nothing you can do until then, as it does change.

They didn't have to take a cab. There was a free shuttle available to take them to their parking garage.

Nothing is for sure with Terminal #2. We embarked the Crown on Jan 23rd at terminal 2 and disembarked Saturday at #29. There was no ship in terminal two.

the nfl took over the convention center due to the pro bowl that was held in miami on jan. 31st.

If you check your Cruise Personalizer section for your voyage on the Princess site, it will show you what terminal and pier location is scheduled for your voyage. Memory tells me that it's in the notes or messages section of the CP.

You probably will leave from #2 which is the North Terminal, but even so you won't know for sure until you get there and along with that, the signs will also indicate which pier you will return to. This is very helpful for those driving so they know where to part the car if they are leaving it in the port area. We always leave the car in the returning location - drop family and luggage at the ship - drive to returning location - take free shuttle back to the ship.

As you drive into the ship location there will be a sign telling you which location the ship will return to. History is showing that these Sunday departures for Emerald return to the same dock, however, if there is a larger Princess ship also in port that day it might have that location.

OK.

I did not know that was what one writes. ;)

Hey Colo Cruiser... I know you've used these Forums for quite a while... while I'm a relative newbie here.

Your posting is a good reminder to folks that the abbreviations some of the long-time posters use are absolute gibberish to some of us new folks.

Please be kind, and take an extra moment to make your postings understandable for all of us!

Hey Colo Cruiser... I know you've used these Forums for quite a while... while I'm a relative newbie here.

Your posting is a good reminder to folks that the abbreviations some of the long-time posters use are absolute gibberish to some of us new folks.

Please be kind, and take an extra moment to make your postings understandable for all of us!

Yes I agree, and my fading memory does not help things either and I am really not that old. :eek:

Archived