Free Beverages

Is the free tea on board sweetend or unsweetened? Also, can you find the free beverages poolside, or do you have to go into one of the restaurants? How about on the Royal Promenade?

These are included in your cruisefare:

milk

hot tea

hot coffee

iced tea, unsweetened

lemonade

tap water

In the Café Promenade, you will find self-service hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate and water.

You can get water from any open bar.

You can get breakfast juices at breakfast in the Windjammer and the Main Dining Room.

You can get iced tea and lemonade in the WJ any time it is open.

You can get iced tea and (usually) lemonade in the MDR.

There are "included" beverages and tea is plain and unsweetened. There is always Tea and coffee and water. In the windjammer there is punch available during meals. Soda is an extra charge unless you buy a soda pass which is a flat fee and then it's all you want.

Is there bottled water on the ships or in your stateroom or do you have to pay for each bottle. We are going to Mexico so we really want clean water with us.

The ship water is filtered. We just fill up our own containers and take them ashore.

Denise

Is there bottled water on the ships or in your stateroom or do you have to pay for each bottle. We are going to Mexico so we really want clean water with us.

We prefer to bring our own bottled water on board. We ask the room steward to empty the refrigerator / cooler and store them in there.

The tap water on board is fine. We bring an empty sports water bottle and the individual packets of whatever we like to drink (Crystal Lite, Iced Tea, etc) We mix the packets with water and add ice from the room. Goes with us everywhere! The packets are so small- they fit anywhere and go through all security checkpoints.

The tap water on board is fine. We bring an empty sports water bottle and the individual packets of whatever we like to drink (Crystal Lite, Iced Tea, etc) We mix the packets with water and add ice from the room. Goes with us everywhere! The packets are so small- they fit anywhere and go through all security checkpoints.

On my last couple of cruised I had my own squeeze bottle and mixed in the lemonade etc....was better than what lemonade was served aboard the ship. It is a cost effective method of having flavored drinks you like...and keep the cost down. No need to drink and pay for bottled water when what is made fresh from the sea is very clean.

Last time I brought a bottle of the powdered lipton diet iced tea with me and just spooned it in and added ice. Do you think those bottles are still allowed on? Security has gotten tighter and I would hate to have them throw it away as suspicious!. It's caffeine free, which I have to have (because caffeine makes my heart race) so it's about my only diet drink option short of lugging caffeine free diet coke with me on board.

Katherine

Last time I brought a bottle of the powdered lipton diet iced tea with me and just spooned it in and added ice. Do you think those bottles are still allowed on? Security has gotten tighter and I would hate to have them throw it away as suspicious!. It's caffeine free, which I have to have (because caffeine makes my heart race) so it's about my only diet drink option short of lugging caffeine free diet coke with me on board.

Katherine

I would give it a try... I doubt they will take it. Mostly they just look for alcohol.

Archived