NCL – Single Supplements

BJDownUnder

Anyone had any luck getting a NCL single supplement reduced?

Never had any luck getting it reduced but I have taken advantage of specials from time to time from NCL with no single supplement. They are rare but I enjoyed the Sun, Dawn and Gem once each with no suppliment.

The Epic now offers the Studio cabins on every cruise with no suppliment:)

Most cruise lines, unless they are running a special do not offer anything other than 100%, sorta sucks huh?

Nita

HAL is typically 150%. So you pay one and a half fare. NCL seems to be double fare. It is a cabin for two and they want their money for two.

I did notice one time NCL ran a special on South American cruises that 2nd passenger sailed free. Does anybody know if in this case that would entitle a solo to cruise without a supplement and if that special applies to suites?

Thanks.

hahaha, nope! I have called and tried to no avail. However...they did tell me what future cruises that year did not have the 200% fee. Unfortunately, it was during the times I could not cruise. My suggestion is to call and ask what future sailings charge for one.

coka

Once, in late summer of 2008, I got a cold call from someone who professed to be my PCC. At that time, my fiance was unable to get time off from her job, so I inquired about specials for singles. She had at least a half a dozen to choose from, and I took the Jewel TA from Dover to NYC. Single supplement--zero.

We met a single on our Sun cruise in 2008 who mentioned that he did not have to pay the single supplement on that voyage. He spoke well of the singles board on CC.

You might try looking there.

Thanks will give the singles board a go, sounds like a good idea

Archived