Royal C's linen service?

donnam504

Every day, if you request it, and usually, even when you don't! Sheets are a different story....there's a card you can leave on the bed if you want your sheets changed (save the waves, and all that!)...otherwise, they just re-make the bed.

how many times would the towels be changed on a 9 day cruise on rcc

Depends......our experience on RCI has been that they are changed in the mornings when the cabin attendant makes up the room and then again in the evenings if they have been used during the course of the day.

Depends......our experience on RCI has been that they are changed in the mornings when the cabin attendant makes up the room and then again in the evenings if they have been used during the course of the day.

Two sheet changes a day...:eek:...SHEET!!...;)..sorry couldn't resist :D

They don't chance bedspreads, pillows, etc. between cruises. The day I disembarked, when I came back to my cabin after breakfast, the staff was in there making up the bed for the next occupants...and in fact had moved my possessions off the bed and onto the sofa to do this.

Anyone know if Royal C's houskeeping changes pillows,blankets,comforters & the like between cruises? I know sheets & towels are changed out(of course!) but what about the other soft goods? Anyone bring their own pillows?

We don't bring our own pillows (due to luggage restrictions on the airlines) but, since I like them, we DO take those zip-on satin pillowcases. Ours came from the dollar store and have been on many cruises with us. (They can also serve as bags for dirty laundry on the way home!) That's one additional layer between the previous passenger's "cooties" on the pillow and my face (although I've never worried about this)! ;)

We don't bring our own pillows (due to luggage restrictions on the airlines) but, since I like them, we DO take those zip-on satin pillowcases. Ours came from the dollar store and have been on many cruises with us. (They can also serve as bags for dirty laundry on the way home!) That's one additional layer between the previous passenger's "cooties" on the pillow and my face (although I've never worried about this)! ;)

Great idea. I’ll do this on my next hotel stay or cruise.

M

I take king size pillow cases and then ask for 4 feather pillows. I put two pillows in each case and it's just like home!:)

Archived