Any idea when Carnival will publish itineraries beyond April 2011?

cruisin07family

I'm looking to cruise in the summer of 2011 and the only itineraries I can find are for ships departing from the Florida ports. Will the Pride remain in Baltimore beyond April; what about ships out of NYC, Phila, Norfolk or NJ? I suppose not many people book 15+ months in advance except for those obsessive planner types like me, lol.

I'm looking to cruise in the summer of 2011 and the only itineraries I can find are for ships departing from the Florida ports. Will the Pride remain in Baltimore beyond April; what about ships out of NYC, Phila, Norfolk or NJ? I suppose not many people book 15+ months in advance except for those obsessive planner types like me, lol.

maybe when people start booking other cruise lines they will get with the program. after reading norweign was sailing out of new orleans year round i started checking it out (have only sailed carnival 9x and royal caribbean 1x) norweign has a schedule well into 2012 and this has peaked my interest.

• 2 months later...
I cannot believe that today is May 8th and I'm still waiting for summer 2011 itineraries to be released. Is it possible that neither NYC or Baltimore will have ships next summer?

Your best bet is to go to the store and buy one of the Magic 8 Balls.

It is very frustrating!!! My hubby and I are cruising in August (my first his second) and we wanted some of our friends to be able to come along but for financial reasons they could not this time. I thought maybe if we could all book on another cruise over a year away that they could slowly pay the balance and save money for their trip as well as a good plan for us, but since they have nothing you could book past a year it is difficult to do. May have to check other cruise lines :(

• 4 weeks later...

I agree, if you look at miami they go into 2012. I want to sail out of Maryland in March or April of 2012 and some friends want to go as well but without any dates, it makes it a little hard. They show Miami, but that is a 24 hour drive from here and Baltimore is 4 1/2 hour drive. It would be nice if they would post Maryland in advance like they do Miami so people can take their time paying for it!

Archived