What do you plan to do on your next cruise that you havent done yet??

1 Part Sand 1 Part Sea

I hope to enter some poolside activities (to shy before!) and id like to enter the talent show!

OH and i am DYING to do the newlywed not so newlywed game! DH so far refuses, says it only starts trouble. maybe i can bribe him into it? we've seen that dang show so many times i know we'd ace it :p

What are some things you have yet to do on your cruise vacation that you would like to? Activities, shows, food, excursions etc etc etc??

I plan on ziplining in Roatan if our ship is able to dock at Mahogany Bay that day. I also want to try the dance lessons and KARAOKE!! I may have pity on my fellow cruisers and skip the last one.:o I will definitely order 2 of the Bitter & Blanc desserts!! I tried it on my last cruise and it is by far my favorite dessert. And lastly I plan on getting my lazy butt to the gym while on the cruise. I was so miserable towards the end of the last cruise I couldn't enjoy myself as much as I should have.

I hope to enter some poolside activities (to shy before!) and id like to enter the talent show!

OH and i am DYING to do the newlywed not so newlywed game! DH so far refuses, says it only starts trouble. maybe i can bribe him into it? we've seen that dang show so many times i know we'd ace it :p

What are some things you have yet to do on your cruise vacation that you would like to? Activities, shows, food, excursions etc etc etc??

I plan on parasailing in Half Moon Cay in June. Now's the time

❀I'm going to try a martini.

If I may suggest, if you've never tried a martini before, try a vodka martini over a gin martini. I LOVE my vodka martinis, but couldn't get a gin martini down if my life depended on it. :rolleyes:

Also, if you like olives, get it dirty. Mmmm. A Grey Goose dirty vodka martini... Heaven. :D

- go to the gym

- do karaoke

- join many activities

- stay up late every night and nap during the afternoon on the deck (i always get tired and go to bed after late seating dinner :rolleyes: NOT this time!)

- Do lunch in the MDR

- parasail

ill probably think of more later...

We will be cruising in May for our first time. Some of the things I hope to make a tradition are:

1. Glass of wine on our balcony while watching the sunset.

2. Omelets & coffee on our balcony while watching the sunrise.

3. Joining the Balcony Club.

:D:D:D

We will be cruising in May for our first time. Some of the things I hope to make a tradition are:

1. Glass of wine on our balcony while watching the sunset.

2. Omelets & coffee on our balcony while watching the sunrise.

3. Joining the Balcony Club.

:D:D:D

I hope that you all know that there are cameras on the balconies. If you don't mind I am sure the crew will not.:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

1. try every single dessert at least once.

2. go to the gym or at least go there to weigh myself or maybe consider going to the gym.

3. grab my DH (of almost 12 yrs) and kiss him madly under the stars on deck

4. relax more and quit worrying about what else we have to go/do/eat next.

5. actually get my bathing suit wet in Half Moon Cay instead of just lying on the lounge chair.

6. make a sand castle w/my kids on the beach

1. Zipline through the rainforest

2. Dance at a nightclub (no matter the amount of liquid courage, I just can never manage to get enough nerve to dance)

3. Get in the hot tub under the starry night sky (I normally avoid the hot tubs - *germ-a-phobe here*)

4. Not worry about counting calories and watching what I eat

4. Just breathe - it is vacation after all, and I'm always worried about missing something.

a lot of ppl seem to want to do less on their vacation, i want to do MORE! i always do enough in port, but i dont do enough on the boat. i want to join more parties, do more activities, see more shows, play more games, stay up later, have more of a night life, do it all! i only work part time, so i take vacation to experience things, not just laze around. Not that there is anything wrong with that :p!

but, my main goals this trip are to 1) sing karaoke and 2) dance in the talent show!

Archived