Ice show times ?

manuch

Just got off the NOS. No tickets. They said to get to the show 1/2 hr early. There was one show that conflicted with our late dining. Then there were two 5 pm shows on other days. (Note that this was a 5 day cruise.) They will tell you when you get on the ship.

On EOS there were 4 days out of 10 with ice shows. Two shows per day. You need tickets. There are not enough for everyone. I got mine the morning of day 2 and there were not many left. Mine was for the 3 PM show on day 8....so if you want to see the ice show, get your tickets as soon as you board!

All of the ice shows are the same, so you only need to go to one of them....they have several so everyone can see it....it's not a large theater, so they have to "spread it out".

Many of the shows are different every week...they have guest performers who do a show or two, then leave the ship and get on another.....only the "production" shows will be the same from sailing to sailing.

I thought I read that if you don't get the tickets early on the Independence, you won't be able to see the show.

So, knowing when the shows are and when the tickets are passed out is very, very useful. I'd love to know about this for the 8-day Independence.

I thought I read that if you don't get the tickets early on the Independence, you won't be able to see the show.

So, knowing when the shows are and when the tickets are passed out is very, very useful. I'd love to know about this for the 8-day Independence.

Okay I pulled out the Planner from our cruise on IOS a couple of weeks ago. It reads on Day 2 (Sunday) - 9:00 am-10:00 am Ice Show Tickets Issue (on the Promenade deck); 3:00 pm Freeze Frame Ice Show; 5:00 pm Freeze Frame Ice Show. Day 4 (Tuesday) - 7:00 pm Freeze Frame Ice Show; 9:00 pm Freeze Frame Show. There are only 4 shows for the 8 days. It was a wonderful show and if I was you I would definately try and see it at least once!:)

On EOS there were 4 days out of 10 with ice shows. Two shows per day. You need tickets. There are not enough for everyone. I got mine the morning of day 2 and there were not many left. Mine was for the 3 PM show on day 8....so if you want to see the ice show, get your tickets as soon as you board!

well on the Jan 14th cruise I went on there were 4 shows. 2 on 2 different days. Not 4 days. Held on Saturday and Thursday. Those are the days that the ship is anticipated to have the least movement.

Archived