Room Service

SpaceCoast

We cruise on the Legend in May. We have only been on one other cruise and never used room service.

Is this included in the price? Can I order room service breakfast every day? Should I tip the person bringing my food or is it included in the prepaid tips?

Thank you

We cruise on the Legend in May. We have only been on one other cruise and never used room service.

Is this included in the price? Can I order room service breakfast every day? Should I tip the person bringing my food or is it included in the prepaid tips?

Thank you

It is included in the price and you should tip the server. You can get it every day if you want.

Thank you

Most items are free, we tip $1 per item ordered

Can I order room service breakfast every day?

Theroom service menu is rather limited= really no hot items are listed.

You wont be getting bacon and eggs but it does have a nice continental choices,like bagels and danishes.

When ordering coffee or tea dont forget your condiments like sugar and creams.

Anyone ever try the Beef and Brie? That sounds amazing, but I would love some opinions.

Its good! Sometimes the meat can be pretty pink but it dont mind. It comes with mayo and mustard...I hold the mayo.

Also, to the BLT lovers, order it with EXTRA bacon..mmmmm.

I was wondering if you could do that! I didn't want to have the bacon police knocking on my door so I didn't try it. :p

what we did in the past-- order two sandwiches and combined them to make one nice tasty sandwich.

We were just on the Legend (Feb.7-14) and loved it so much ! We ordered BLTs and fruit one morning for breakfast . Yummy. We ordered one other day after returning from an excursion, but I can't even remember what we had. I intended to order chocolate cake or cookies one evening, but forgot all about it ! Room service was very prompt, and food was delicious. Have fun. Wish we could get back on today.

Archived