Where are the rest of the answers?

comcox

Join us on the cruise and we will buy you a drink. :cool:

Regards, Bill

I'm glad to hear that you received a reply more quickly this time, and a much better answer this time.:)

I love cruising and your 27 day trip sounds wonderful, but I'm in the midst of planning land trips right now. We talked about doing one of Azamara's Asian itineraries, but decided to travel in Asia by land this Nov.

I'm glad to hear that you received a reply more quickly this time, and a much better answer this time.:)

I love cruising and your 27 day trip sounds wonderful, but I'm in the midst of planning land trips right now. We talked about doing one of Azamara's Asian itineraries, but decided to travel in Asia by land this Nov.

November has us sailing around the Horn on Hal. Really looking forward to the new ports.

In 2007 we sailed on Oceania's Nautica Rome/Singapore which was a fantastic 27 night cruise and started our love of R-ships. It would have been better if there had been more extended stays in some of the ports. Safaga was the only overnight stop to allow time to spend a night in Luxor. Overnights in Messina, Port Said, Phuket and Mumbai would have added much to the experience. This is where the new Azamara may have the right approach.

You should have been in Vancouver yesterday. A great day to be a Canadian. We will be paying for the party for years but the past two weeks has changed us as Canadians, eh. :D

You should have been in Vancouver yesterday. A great day to be a Canadian. We will be paying for the party for years but the past two weeks has changed us as Canadians, eh. :D

Hi Bill,

Yes...wish I had been there! CTV's coverage was excellent throughout the olympics, so watching on a big screen in HD was a bit of consolation for not being there. What a great two weeks it was and it certainly brought out the best in us...both athletes and spectators alike! And what an amazing job by VANOC, workers, volunteers, etc. !!!

We're heading out to your beautiful province today ... to Panorama (hoping for snow!)

:)

Patience is a virtue and Mr Pimentil is still responding

Absolutely delighted his responses are genuine and not corporate speak - even though sometime you may not like the answer you have to recognise that the communications skills are top class

Excuse me for disagreeing with you - I think his answers are very much corporate speak. He sounds EXACTLY like he did when he was in charge of SeaDream and many of the answers, while stated politely are just sounds bites and company lines.

Larry is a brilliant man - but this is far from his best effort.

Excuse me for disagreeing with you - I think his answers are very much corporate speak. He sounds EXACTLY like he did when he was in charge of SeaDream and many of the answers, while stated politely are just sounds bites and company lines.

Larry is a brilliant man - but this is far from his best effort.

Ditto

I also hope he is reading the "shabby Journey" thread.

holy cow, did I read that right? a $300 discount off the fare in addition they give a $500 per cabin OBC???? Holy cow:eek:

I wish we were able to get OBC.... Australians get stuff all, and by the time I thought of asking the question to Larry it was closed............ never mind we will still enjoy ourselves

Archived