Price change?

DiamondBill102

Just wanted to throw this out there and see what everyone thinks. We booked a 5 day cruise 2 weeks ago. Talked to a PVP on the phone and got a price quote. Gave a deposit and got a e-mail confirmation with our room number and everything. Than today I get ANOTHER e-mail with the SAME confirmation number but a HIGHER price.

I called the PVP but he said he would have to look into it and get back to me on Monday.

Would they be able to change the price once we got our confirmation and paid the deposit? Could this just be a mistake?

Hi, how are you? The same thing happened to me today. It turned out that we had booked my son and his family under past guest rate but we also were going to send in his DD214 for a Military rate (the day we booked they were the same rate). Since he couldn't find the DD214 we didn't do it. Someone then changed his rate today to the CURRENT past guest rate that is higher. I called and they put it back to the past guest rate from the day we booked. I don't know if you might have the same situation - but that is what ours was. I hope you get yours solved as easily as I did.

Elaine

Archived