PAII Menus

lucky0518

Possibly someone who has gone to the Arctic can help. The Antartic trip was no ports of call, therefore all food, etc must be taken on in Ushsuia sp? We ran out of all diet soda on our Jan 19th trip. It is an expedition ship, so only has the one restaurant and one seating for each meal. Hope someone can help. Pat

Pacman you should have told me they kept giving me diet ginger ale even on the last day and I won't drink diet soda so I kept giving them back the cans. I guess they ran out of regular diet soda. I didn't notice since the days on the Drake I was on a cracker and regular ginger ale diet. Re menus sorry I didn't take any but the food was wonderful and they had some standard items you could order if you didn't want what was on the menu. The one thing you won't be is hungry.

Possibly someone who has gone to the Arctic can help. The Antartic trip was no ports of call, therefore all food, etc must be taken on in Ushsuia sp? We ran out of all diet soda on our Jan 19th trip. It is an expedition ship, so only has the one restaurant and one seating for each meal. Hope someone can help. Pat

The Arctic cruise food comes from Norway :)

Lot's of Fish.

Archived