Pajama's in Serenity Area?{early A.M.}

TnMama

Smoking is allowed in cabins,but my roomie is a non smoker, and Im respecting that fact.

As for the bra, my roadcones have turned into mudflaps,so I dont want to scare ppl. lol.

here's a link to what Im talking about,Ya'll. :)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-Sleep-Tee-and-Pajama-Pants/12527983

theyre last year's similar. AND Ive never been to a resort,unless you call a campground a resort.;)

I wear yoga pants and t-shirts to bed. I do go down to the lobby of a hotel in the AM, while wearing what I slept in with my hair tied back, to get coffee. If I saw someone in actual PJs, I wouldn't care unless they were of the too revealing variety(ta tas and/or cheeks hanging out). If someone wants to wear curlers, a robe and slippers out in public- they are only embarrassing theirself and not offending me. I also think it's silly to see teens wearing slippers and pj bottoms in the grocery store, but again it doesn't bother me...if they don't mind looking silly then C'est la vie.

Smoking is allowed in cabins,but my roomie is a non smoker, and Im respecting that fact.

As for the bra, my roadcones have turned into mudflaps,so I dont want to scare ppl. lol.

here's a link to what Im talking about,Ya'll. :)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-Sleep-Tee-and-Pajama-Pants/12527983

theyre last year's similar. AND Ive never been to a resort,unless you call a campground a resort.;)

I'll sit next to you no matter what you wear. or dont wear for that matter! now, I have a visual I must get out of my head!!! :eek:

I'll sit next to you no matter what you wear. or dont wear for that matter! now, I have a visual I must get out of my head!!! :eek:

Do you guys even know each other or is this like a Craigslist thing? :confused:

Do you guys even know each other or is this like a Craigslist thing? :confused:

Craigslist thing?:confused: huh? Yes,we know each other.She's my room mate on this cruise and one of my dearest friends...:D

I thought smoking was permitted in cabins on Carnival ships.

Yes, currently smoking is allowed in all cabins EXCEPT the SPA CABINS on the Splendor and the Dream.

However, cabin doors must be closed to prevent smoke from escaping into the hallways....since smoke in the hallways is not allowed.

Yes, currently smoking is allowed in all cabins EXCEPT the SPA CABINS on the Splendor and the Dream.

However, cabin doors must be closed to prevent smoke from escaping into the hallways....since smoke in the hallways is not allowed.

TY for the clarification. Im as a respectful smoker as I can be. Like not smoking in my house and stuff like that. WOnt be tossing my butts overboard, wont be complaining about NON smoking area's....

And since this will be cruise #1 for me, I dont want to wind up on one of those sites like ppl of walmart...

Get real people! So its OK for ladies to wear bikinis (which looks very similar to panties and a bra) all day and in front of the kids, but an adult can't wear capris and a T-shirt to the adult area of the ship @ 6am?:eek::confused:

I say go for it. I don't care what you wear. Now if you were something revealing or silly I might make fun of you, but you wouldn't make an impact on my vacation except I might mention you in my review, lol.

I generally wear yoga pants for pjs and a tshirt. I also wear a sports bra to sleep in. People think I'm crazy, but its comfortable and no headlights or mudflaps, lol.

As for capris........I will wear them! 1. You don't want to see me in shorts and I'm respectful of people's eyesight. 2. Pants, on a cruise......in JUNE (not unless I'm staying in the AC). Capris are a compromise. You don't have to see my pale thick thighs and I get a little extra breeze.

:confused: You can smoke in the cabins but you can't take an iron, candle, etc.? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in a while!:confused:

OP, you do realize that most of the people you're asking to comment on your plans will be fast asleep and none the wiser to what you're wearing. Do your thing. People can avert their eyes if they don't like your PJs. Unless you're planning on strutting around in a teddy and some fluffy heels. Not sure what your reception would be then.

OP, you do realize that most of the people you're asking to comment on your plans will be fast asleep and none the wiser to what you're wearing. Do your thing. People can avert their eyes if they don't like your PJs. Unless you're planning on strutting around in a teddy and some fluffy heels. Not sure what your reception would be then.

The reception she'd receive would depend greatly on her physical attributes :D

I thought smoking was permitted in cabins on Carnival ships.

it is, but i dont want to sit in a smoke filled room and im sure the next guests, and my neighbors dont want to have to smell it either...

tnmama, I can relate to the mudflap issue, so here's my advice, I hate wearing a bra especially in the am. Buy a sportsbra, breezies makes a really comfy one. Not as constricting as the real deal and you feel that at least the puppies aren't flailing about.

I am sailing on the Fascination in July. I plan on enjoying coffee on the serenity deck in the morning's. I have 2 cute pajama sets,that dont really look like PJ's. They're cotton capri's and a tee shirt. I dont really want to get dressed for my day just to go have coffee early in the morning. If its cool I may even take my bath robe. Do any of you think that would be inapprpriate? They are very modest and I wont mind putting on my undergarments either.

worthless.gif

I am sailing on the Fascination in July. I plan on enjoying coffee on the serenity deck in the morning's. I have 2 cute pajama sets,that dont really look like PJ's. They're cotton capri's and a tee shirt. I dont really want to get dressed for my day just to go have coffee early in the morning. If its cool I may even take my bath robe. Do any of you think that would be inapprpriate? They are very modest and I wont mind putting on my undergarments either.

I guess you see that opinions very greatly.

Mine says go for it.

There are always ones that want to "tell"

you what is the right thing to do, what is appropriate or inappropriate.

What to wear, what not to wear, you know how it is...the list goes on.

As much as some people would like to believe it, a cruise is not nearly as

formal or as strict as they would have you to believe.

There was a very long thread a while back about robes and

pajama pants.

Some actually said they found pajama pants offensive.:rolleyes:

(but it is ok to go nearly naked on the lido in a bikini:confused:)

Archived