Pajama's in Serenity Area?{early A.M.}

TnMama

OP if you wear your pj's you won't be alone......I have seen much worse.........

Same here. I'd rather see the OP in her pajamas than guys wearing banana hammocks. I don't care how good a shape a guy is in, a hoagie holder is never appropriate.

It's in APPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order room service or get dressed

More inappropriate than a few of the barely there swimsuits or thongs that I have seen? I am guessing had the person posting this thread said nothing at all and had just went in pjs as planned and enjoyed her coffee, noone would have known the difference. Again just guessiing but pretty sure she wasnt planning on hanging out, having her coffee, with her "boobs" or her "rear end" hanging out.

Do I get the double secret password once I have enough posts on here?

You can't go if you're on double-secret probation.

And don't forget the secret handshake. Stroke the palm with the middle finger and then cover the wrist with your left hand. Tap the inside of the wrist with your index finger twice and then look to the left and cough. APPROPRIATE will then be yours to enjoy.

;)

More inappropriate than a few of the barely there swimsuits or thongs that I have seen? I am guessing had the person posting this thread said nothing at all and had just went in pjs as planned and enjoyed her coffee, noone would have known the difference. Again just guessiing but pretty sure she wasnt planning on hanging out, having her coffee, with her "boobs" or her "rear end" hanging out.

TY! I guess I should have kept my dern mouth shut. Mr.Bobsfamily has told me to think before I type,lol. :eek:

Conchead, my big sister lives in HornLake, shes an Apt manager there.And YEAH, I do have a good time,wherever I am! I call em like I see em and tell it like it is!:D

Lemurcat, ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!!! You wanna go with Michelle and I and wear our jammies?

G'ma, sorry youre not too happy about us Hillbillies being able to sail,lol. I bet youd warm up to me if we ever happen to meet!:)

As for Capri's... whole nother story. I like them for my big self. Lil air on my legs but not showing what I need to keep hidden,lol.

And don't forget the secret handshake. Stroke the palm with the middle finger and then cover the wrist with your left hand. Tap the inside of the wrist with your index finger twice and then look to the left and cough. APPROPRIATE will then be yours to enjoy.

So you are saying I'm on double secret probation and I can't get into Appropriate??? WTH did I do??? :confused:

LMAO! I was thinking pretty much the same thing!

we sailed on the fascination in november of 08 and my hubby and i would wake up really early and go watch the sunrise on the deck. i was in pj's that sort of looked like what you are talking about. i know it's not the serenity area that you are talking about, but it was really early and i wasn't in the dinning areas or anything... so i'd say sure, go for it.

LOL at some of the reply's. But yes it is a serious question. By undergarments, you all pretty much KNOW what 3 letter word one I mean,lol.THe robe was a joke. I have been half way reading a thread on the HAL forum about that.

Im not a shorts person,thus the capri's. And it will be July,so no sweatshirt for me. Honeslty if I didn't TELL someone they were jammies,you really wouldn't know.

ANd yes,by early I do mean daylight,not 9 or 10,and I wont be wearing it to breakfast. I'm a smoker,and my roomie is not,and I like to get up early and start my day with a cup,ok a POT of coffee and a few smokes. Dont gasp...

Sarah you know I say it! If I was going to be there (:() I'd go with you (even though I don't smoke). If you don't go on the deck and announce "Hey I'm wearin my pajamas" nobody will probably notice or care!

I wore my capri pajama pants and a tee shirt (With undergarments of course;)) to get pizza at 4am with my best friend. Our room was on deck 10 and I wasn't about to put on clothes to go down 1 deck! He didn't care and neither did I and when I got there I found I was not alone. There were a few other people there in they're pj's too!

Hey now! :D

Lol Nunu :p

And for the people against capris I wear them like Sarah said because they are a compromise between shorts and pants. I seriously doubt you want to see some of us (myself included) parading around the lido in shorts. :eek:I don't think there are enough motion sickness pills in the world to make people handle the jiggle of my thighs so I keep them covered!:p Shorts just don't work for some of us ladies!

And for the people against capris I wear them like Sarah said because they are a compromise between shorts and pants. I seriously doubt you want to see some of us (myself included) parading around the lido in shorts. :eek:I don't think there are enough motion sickness pills in the world to make people handle the jiggle of my thighs so I keep them covered!:p Shorts just don't work for some of us ladies!

Knee-length shorts are your friend. And board shorts. ;)

G'ma, sorry youre not too happy about us Hillbillies being able to sail,lol. I bet youd warm up to me if we ever happen to meet!:)

This is great! :D But don't leave out us swamp kids or rednecks either. Stopping at Wal-Mart before your cruise for a case of beer to sneak on seems to set her off ;) I think she forgets it's because of all us humble folks down here in the South that she gets to enjoy visiting Marlboro Country on all her cruises! :p :cool:

I usually wear nice pj bottoms and a t-shirt to bed. Depending on what hotel I was at, I would stroll down to the lobby to read the paper and have a coffee. Would I do it in Vegas or the Royal York in Toronto?- probably not. Would I do it in some of the smaller hotels I've stayed at all over the world? - sure. Do I see a cruise as being somewhat casual - absolutely.

So if the OP wore the same thing she described but called it an exercise outfit or leisure suit would it all of a sudden make a difference?

I guess when people ask can they wear their pajamas, I'm thinking PJ print - something that looks like pj's bottoms or they wouldn't even ask because who would know the difference otherwise. I do think a "leisure suit" (my visual is a powder blue polyester jacket & pants outfit I recently saw a man in his 50s wear to an affair - now that's a leisure suit!) would cause more of a double take than what the OP described.

Call an outfit anything what you want...it could be called a "women's pants suit" & double it for elegant night and make for light packing! - lol.

lots of people will be in sweats and exercise clothes in the early am. Wear something like that to bed and you will be fine.

Just pack a sweatshirt for chilly times and skip the bathrobe.

That's true..I am always in my workout clothes in the early am.

whats wrong with capris??? LOL i happen to love them...

I love capris..and that is what I wear in the evenings on the boats all the time. (and shorts during the day)

And I also wear Capris (dress capris) to work in the spring/summer...love them!

Archived