Pajama's in Serenity Area?{early A.M.}

TnMama

It is entirely appropriate! I have seen plenty of people on all decks in PJs and in Carnival's robes.

I am sailing on the Fascination in July. I plan on enjoying coffee on the serenity deck in the morning's. I have 2 cute pajama sets,that dont really look like PJ's. They're cotton capri's and a tee shirt. I dont really want to get dressed for my day just to go have coffee early in the morning. If its cool I may even take my bath robe. Do any of you think that would be inapprpriate? They are very modest and I wont mind putting on my undergarments either.

LOL I don't see anything wrong with this. She is asking about wearing cotton capri's and a tee shirt. Some of my island wear consists of cotton capris and a t-shirt. I agree with the poster who said as long as you are wearing the appropriate undergarments, than go fo it. GEESH, It's not like she is parading around in a négligée!

ROFLMAO!!! Yall are seriously making me swallow my coffee harder as to not spray it on the screen...

As for nighties, those are reserved for my DH and him only.;) {sorry Michelle}

I posted a link to Walmart like what I will be wearing.Right now my house has eaten my dam camera or I'd be glad to post a pic of said PJ's. As for the binkini's I KNOW better than that,lol. Nothing wrong with them if youve got the body for it,at ANY age. But for my 28 y/o, cornbread eating,self, Id be a sore sight to sea! lol. You can see my face in my pic. its followed by 5'7 inches of "healthy" woman! lol.

Thanks for the support! and for those who are nay sayers, Wear a name tag on the 7/10.10 Facsination sailing and Ill be sure to let you take my picture!:p

had not thought about the Bailey's. Now youve givien me and idea! lol.

Conchead!!! Im just north of Dyersburg,Tn. But Im from Hernando,MS.Surely you know where those places are,so Hay Neighbor!

I wear yoga pants and yoga tops. I have to have coffee frist thing in the morning.

So even if I have a balcony for smoking I cant stand RC coffee from room service. So unless I'm on a CC ship I have to go buy a coffee then up to the top to smoke and drink coffee.:) And then I'm dressed to go workout.

and yes I know smoking and working out weird oh well...

I am sailing on the Fascination in July. I plan on enjoying coffee on the serenity deck in the morning's. I have 2 cute pajama sets,that dont really look like PJ's. They're cotton capri's and a tee shirt. I dont really want to get dressed for my day just to go have coffee early in the morning. If its cool I may even take my bath robe. Do any of you think that would be inapprpriate? They are very modest and I wont mind putting on my undergarments either.

It depends, are you going to wear fuzzy slippers also?

A few things to remember/think about,

1. are you going to stay out for an hour, or till lunch?

2. how close is your cabin to the serenity deck you want to use?

3. what would you think if you saw someone in your jp's walking around the ship,

Have fun, and relax, but remember you are walking around town, not a small hotel. the ship is a small city, not a Holiday Inn

OP, you do realize that most of the people you're asking to comment on your plans will be fast asleep and none the wiser to what you're wearing. Do your thing. People can avert their eyes if they don't like your PJs. Unless you're planning on strutting around in a teddy and some fluffy heels. Not sure what your reception would be then.

Now that would be another story,

and Half the people would be saying sure, go for it.

as far as the undergarmets go, only if you have a problem with your "headlamps" coming on if it is chilly. (sorry for being forward)

It depends, are you going to wear fuzzy slippers also?

A few things to remember/think about,

1. are you going to stay out for an hour, or till lunch? TIll Im done with my coffee.:rolleyes:

2. how close is your cabin to the serenity deck you want to use? not sure. :)

3. what would you think if you saw someone in your jp's walking around the ship, Dont think Id really care.:D

Have fun, and relax, but remember you are walking around town, not a small hotel. the ship is a small city, not a Holiday Inn

And Im more a Motel 6 kind of girl than Holiday Inn:p

ROFLMAO!!! Yall are seriously making me swallow my coffee harder as to not spray it on the screen...

Thanks for the support! and for those who are nay sayers, Wear a name tag on the 7/10.10 Facsination sailing and Ill be sure to let you take my picture!:p

Conchead!!! Im just north of Dyersburg,Tn. But Im from Hernando,MS.Surely you know where those places are,so Hay Neighbor!

Drat! I mean WHEW!! ;)

Do whatever you want, Just don't get offended if people point and laugh at you. I am sorry but I am one of those people who laugh at the people wearing their bathrobes to go eat breakfeast on the lido deck. I have laughed and almost spit my coffee into a spray, when I saw an older dude walking and there was a breeze. Yep, you know it, that bathrobe flapped open enough for me to see his PRIZE jewels. And the dummy acted like he did not even notice, so please entertain us while on the ship. Sometimes what is on tv isn't that good

Now that would be another story,

and Half the people would be saying sure, go for it.

as far as the undergarmets go, only if you have a problem with your "headlamps" coming on if it is chilly. (sorry for being forward)

You are soooo forward!!!;) But bring up a relevant point.:p

OMG Carol! that is too funny. Im sure I'll be referred to as "you know that lunatic from MS who was on the ship, what was her name....Oh,yeah...Sarah, with no Y in the middle of it. lol."

I will be laughing at ppl too,Im sure!:)

If you normally chase around in public in your pajamas, run to Starbucks - free coffee in a hotel lobby, etc., then why not?

In fact, why bother with pajamas; just throw on the robe and go.

Cruising sure has changed since the Clampetts struck oil.....:cool:

If you normally chase around in public in your pajamas' date=' run to Starbucks - free coffee in a hotel lobby, etc., then why not?

Cruising sure has changed since the Clampetts struck oil.....:cool:[/quote']

Wow, someone's crotchety today.

Cruising has changed ... it's not geared toward the Geritol and Metamucil crowd anymore. Learn to deal.

If you normally chase around in public in your pajamas' date=' run to Starbucks - free coffee in a hotel lobby, etc., then why not?

Yes it has changed,

G'ma, was that you sitting in the rocking chair on the back of the truck?

On one of the CC group cruises we did a pajama pub crawl.

LOL BLAM.gif

Do whatever you want, Just don't get offended if people point and laugh at you. I am sorry but I am one of those people who laugh at the people wearing their bathrobes to go eat breakfeast on the lido deck. I have laughed and almost spit my coffee into a spray, when I saw an older dude walking and there was a breeze. Yep, you know it, that bathrobe flapped open enough for me to see his PRIZE jewels. And the dummy acted like he did not even notice, so please entertain us while on the ship. Sometimes what is on tv isn't that good

t shirt and capris for pj's isnt really that funny but my lime green sunglasses on the other hand...well....I'll just laugh along with you.

I posted a link to Walmart like what I will be wearing.Right now my house has eaten my dam camera or I'd be glad to post a pic of said PJ's. As for the binkini's I KNOW better than that,lol. Nothing wrong with them if youve got the body for it,at ANY age. But for my 28 y/o, cornbread eating,self, Id be a sore sight to sea! lol. You can see my face in my pic. its followed by 5'7 inches of "healthy" woman! lol.

Howdy neighbor.

I know both of them. My stepdaughter lives in Horn Lake,

which is not far from Hernando.

I don't think it is even necessary to say enjoy your cruise.

You sound like you are the type that always has a good time.;)

Archived