live from the Golden Princess Feb 28 to Mar 14

MTJSR

Mark,your pictures are just wonderful. Thank you so much for posting them and for all the great information you provided during your cruise.

Just a FYI in the future if you don't already know: You wrote that you were the last to disembark. We live in NoCa too and always drive to the port in LA for a RT cruise. When we get our colored disembarkation tags, if we are given a late time, DH takes the tags and goes to the Passenger Service Desk and asks for an earlier time. We have never had a problem doing this. They have always just exchanged the tags for an earlier time. Hubby likes to get on the road as early as possible! He's like a horse heading for the barn!

Mahalo and Aloha!

good information, thank you. You will have a fantastic time on your cruise. I am ready to do it all over again.

Mark

thankyou for putting your pics up for us all to see , we are going on our very first cruise in sept this year , and love the idea of seeing what other guests see, and not what the promotion people wont you to see , for me i like to see what people are wearing so as i dont bring all the wrong gear ha ha ha , as a woman this is very important
How exciting! Your first cruise. We all remember our first cruise and love to talk about it. I would like to suggest you dress in comfortable cotton clothing for the day time and add a jacket for the evening. The dining rooms are almost always chilly. There are 3 formal nights and the rest are smart/casual. I saw a lot of tropical prints, but my husband and I usually stuck to our T-shirts and jeans. Hawaii is super laid back and comfortable clothing is the thing to wear.

Shorts are the order of the day while in the Islands if it's warm enough. Long shorts I mean, not short shorts. I hope that's helpful.

Mark- Your pictures are wonderful! I saw so much more than I did on the ship! Haha! I never did walk all over to see the spa and exercise room, etc. And your shots of Waikiki are fun too! The hotels are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Vada

For those interested, here is the link to the first set of photos. They are in reverse order starting with Ensenada.

Mark

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46613321@N03/

The pictures are WONDERFUL. I think you should label each and every picture so that we know exactly where you were...when and why the picture was taken....(ha !) Talk about a project!!!

It almost makes me want to immediately book a return cruise.....

Thanks for sharing.

Mark- Your pictures are wonderful! I saw so much more than I did on the ship! Haha! I never did walk all over to see the spa and exercise room, etc. And your shots of Waikiki are fun too! The hotels are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Vada

Hi Vada and Jerry, I really enjoyed sharing dinner with you both each evening. You will notice I did not post the photo of you and two dinner plates. I decided to share that only with you:D When I get my photos more organized, I will email you the photos with both of you in them.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

I received an email request for the photos associated with this thread. The whole group can be found in an earlier post. Remember that they start at the end of the cruise and work towards the beginning. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
Aloha No Flamomo,

Yes, we will be onboard when you're here. Matter of fact, we're on every Hawai'i cruise for Princess....at least the ones that ar on the"primary" Hawaiian ship. By that, I mean the ship that does the full Hawai'ian season, not one offs or just a few. (The Golden this and next season)

If Leialoha and I are not working, we'd be happy to come to the meet and greet to say aloha and talk a little story. This will also be the cruise my Mom is on..so you'll see us around with her as well.

Malama Pono,

Dave Soreff

Elua

I've heard so many wonderful things about you both... My husband used to live in Hawaii eons ago and is looking forward to his return. I am hoping that you will be on the Thanksgiving (Nov. 24 - Dec. 8) cruise!

Yes we will be on board for the Thanksgiving cruise this year. We're slated to be on for the entire season again and are very much looking forward to another great season. By the way, I tend to agree about the International Marketplace...but hey, you have to be able to get souvies somewhere, right?

Archived