Short Cruises - FL

kadiebug12

I wish Princess would offer more short cruises (3-5 day trips) out of FL. We are only a couple trips away from Elite status and I would love to bump up our status by doing short trips.

Has anyone heard if they plan to add more short cruises to their itinerary?

I wish Princess would offer more short cruises (3-5 day trips) out of FL. We are only a couple trips away from Elite status and I would love to bump up our status by doing short trips.

Has anyone heard if they plan to add more short cruises to their itinerary?

I would think this is unlikely on the East Coast. Princess usually has some short cruises on the West Coast during the repositioning between Alaska, Mexico, Hawaii, etc.

I agree with you. I'd like some short cruises as well out of FLL. It would so easy to fly down to FLL for a long weekend to take a cruise. Airfares are usually inexpensive from the NYC area during certain times of the year too!

Very rarely will you find Princess doing short cruises out of FLL, and when they do it will be only in December and only for one week. This year they did the Ruby; one three day; one four day. In 2008 they did something similar.

Do you get as much 'loyalty credit' for a shorter cruise (3 or 4 day) as a 7 day cruise? I know the elite status is X # of cruises or 50 days but for the # of cruises, do they distinguish between the length? Curious about this for princess and other lines if anyone knows.

Do you get as much 'loyalty credit' for a shorter cruise (3 or 4 day) as a 7 day cruise? I know the elite status is X # of cruises or 50 days but for the # of cruises, do they distinguish between the length? Curious about this for princess and other lines if anyone knows.

Yes its the same, if you travel solo you get double credits.

Yes, you do. We were on a 7 day and a 18 day in Sept., but that 18 day was also a 3 and a 15. Even though we had booked it as an 18, we were given a setup for the 3 and another for the 15. They also gave us additional internet time for the 3. We didn't expect it, and were quite pleased to receive it.

Yes, you do. We were on a 7 day and a 18 day in Sept., but that 18 day was also a 3 and a 15. Even though we had booked it as an 18, we were given a setup for the 3 and another for the 15. They also gave us additional internet time for the 3. We didn't expect it, and were quite pleased to receive it.

But booking it as a single 18 day cruise should mean it was counted as one cruise, even if some of the amenities were given twice once onboard.

Archived