Carnival Employees

I have been on 4 Carnival cruises and most employees were exceptional! A very few were mediocre, and only one was very noticeably subpar. Maybe he was having a bad day.....So I can give an A to Carnival employees per my experience.:)

Are they customer friendly?:confused:

They are extremely friendly.

However, my wife and I did have 1 experience with

1 employee that was actually rude and seemed bothered that we were

talking to him and asking information. He was a photographer working in

the booth that sells the DVD's. That might have had something to do with it, but

it was not an excuse for it. It was most definitely noted on the comment card.

We have been on 3 cruises, ready to head out on our 4th, and I can say that we have not encountered any sour employees! Everyone we have met has been wonderful, always smiling and asking if there was anything we need.

One in particular I recall is the bartender in the Atrium on the Victory in May 08. I cannot remember his name, but he was so personable and always had a smile and said hello even if I just walked by (by the way he made the best Mojito!!!).

Are they customer friendly?:confused:

Out of all our cruises with CCL, we only had one MDR server who was sub par. We've found CCL crew members to be exceptionally friendly and helpful. On our last cruise with CCL (The Dream) our room steward was extraordinary and continually thanked us for being so cheerful with him. I'll always remember his comment:" we just want to be respected for what we do."

Most all the staff and crew bend over backward to help passengers. Smiles whenever you pass by any in the hallways, everywhere. Most probably don't understand a lot of English...but a smile is universal! And they handle that beautifully.:)

Only twice have I seen a tad rudeness - on two different ships - in the photo area.:rolleyes:

lol :eek:

It is true...I've never once called customer service without someone sounding anything but unhappy to be helping me. When the answer the phone, they sound like I would, if I was eating a romantic dinner with my wife, and was interrupted by a telemarketing call.:D

There any many of the staff and crew that I am blessed to be able to call friend.

We stay connected via Facebook.

One bought me an outfit from India. Hauled it all the way to the Fantasy as a gift. It fit perfectly and I had formal pictures made wearing it on the Dream.

I can not imagine packing for 6 months (with all the weight restrictions the airlines have now)....and packing an extra outfit for someone as a gift.

Super nice!!!

On the cruise ship, absolutely...

Calling the customer service department...well...let's just say they sound like they wish they were on the ship!:o

I've only had to deal with calling my PVP, but wow he was so pleasant that I thought I was calling WDW and that he was going to tell me to have a magical day. LOL

On the ship, don't remember from our last cruise so long ago, but I'll let you know in a few months.:D

Out of 11 cruise, my experience with the staff has always been most favorable with one exception. CD Staurt Dunn acted as we were a nuisance when we tried to speak with him.

But heck, one out of the thousands, pretty good performance I'd say.

Just treat them with respect and they will bend over backwards for you.

Archived