P & O 2011 cruises

Galaxy

You may have already seen these Jean, but here is my 'All about Arcadia' album. Ship photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/AllAboutArcadia#5109436511152102738

Sue: I've seen your Arcadia pictures before but I thought I'd look through them again, and I was surprised to find those new ones near the end showing Arcadia's Aquarius deck after the extension/refit. I don't think they were there last time I looked! Did you take them? If so, what's your opinion of the extended deck? Having studied the plans before & after, and having seen various pictures, my view is that what's been done to the Aquarius deck looks like a significant enhancement.

Hi Tom

No, I haven't been on Arcadia again since the refit (Oceana, Oriana and Equinox last year) The extra post-refit photos were kindly supplied to me by fellow Arcadia-lovers, who allowed me to add them on to my album to give a up-to-date idea of how the ship is looking. From what I can see, the extended Aquarius deck looks wonderful, loving the padded wicker

furniture and extra deck = extra sun loungers which is all good news.

:)

Sue, I hadn't seen those pics, but we have now!! That's it - we're going on Arcadia August 31st 2011 - US/Canada. Yippee. She looks wonderful. I read some rather awful reviews on this very website, but then..........................

We also travel with that Cruise Club!!

Their site is pretty clear to view the previews.

Have already advanced booked for Arcadia, 10th October '11 to Egypt!

Is there a cure for cruise addiction!

What cruise club?

Gerry

Is anyone know when P & O's 2011 cruises will be coming out?

Yes..on P & O web if you search for cruises on Oriana in March 2011, it will tell you that the brochure will be available on 27th April !

I for one am really excited. I may do one more OV cruise this year but after that i will switch to P&O. Booking 3 for next year so counting the days until the 27th.

Hi Matty,

So are we, three to book but we can do that on the 24th as we went gold last cruise.

We are looking at Aurora for Christmas and New Year. Never seen one quite like that before.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

• 2 months later...

Archived