Priceline recent prices for 3.5 star San Pedro?

39august

Anyone have a recent price for 3.5 stars in San Pedro? Last spring and last fall, usually a bid of $65 got either Doubletree or Crowne Plaza.

For my cruise April 24th, I bid $80 for a 3 1/2 star and was still turned down. It may depend on how full the ships are and I was just too late?? I decided to try for Long Beach. I saved money by bidding in Long Beach for a 3 1/2 star and got the Hyatt Regency there. The hotel plus the taxi ride to San Pedro will pretty much equal the cost of the room in San Pedro.

There is a permanent thread about Priceline bids for West coast hotels at the head of this forum.

I finally got $95 for 4/9 & 10. Someone else reported $77 for 4/8 & 9 both won at the Crowne Plaza. I have a friend who is trying for one night probably the 10th but she hasn't been successful yet either. Don't know of anyone who has Won the Doubltree bid recently. Most people are having to add the Long Beach airport to the bidding for a re-bid, also.

I have been bidding on 3.5 * San Pedro 1 night March 26 for about 4 months, so it may not be that you waited too long. Prices seem to be higher this year.

I expect to have to go to the $95 that nanatravel reported, but don't really WANT to:p.

Good luck

Archived