Troubles with this site?

Krazy Kruizers

I wish CC could see what I see. It's a very very ugly board website. If I was one of their advertisers, I'd be livid this has been going on for so long.

I just logged in again and didn't receive any notice that they think they have a problem. I thought it was better this afternoon not such wide spaces between posts, but now it looks like we are back to the way it appeared yesterday.

The only way I could do a quick reply is to GUESS where the quick reply button is. Are they ever going to fix this. It is no longer fun logging on to Cruise Critic.

Having same problem on my main computer (Windows XP & Firefox) but not on my laptop (Vista & Firefox). Very strange!!! Page is still loading as I type.

I'm running my Kaspersky's virus scan on the main computer now.

Well, this is crazy. I'm entering this reply on my Acer netbook running Firefox. The site looks perfect ... just as it's supposed to. My desktop (HP) is running Firefox and the CC site is a mess. Can anyone 'splain this???

Hello Jim

I also have trouble with it since a couple of days.

I use an 27” iMac (March 2010 model), MacOs 10.6.2 and with both, Safari 4.0.5 and Firefox 3.6, the pages are not stable.

With Firefox its better, but not as good as usually…:confused:

Happy cruising

G E R D

Our marvelous cruises : :)

MS Ryndam – Wayfarer – March 1997

MS Noordam - Transatlantic Island Hook - April 2001

MS Volendam - Southern Caribbean - April 2002

MS Volendam - Westfarer Caribbean - April 2004

MS Prinsendam - Windmills & Waterford – September 2004

MS Westerdam - Western Caribbean - April 2005

MS Statendam - Hawaii Circle - September 2005

MS Rotterdam - Vikings and Czars – July 2006

MS Veendam - Southern Caribbean – March 2007

MS Volendam – Panama Canal – April 2008

MS Noordam – Mediterranean Enchantment – September 2009

136 days - 34'665 Nm :

3starMariner.gif

Future Cruise : :p

3+7 / 10-day Mediterranean Prelude & Inaugural Cruise :

3555772246558c9c770ebc7e38eba56d.png

12-day Mediterranean Empires :

a4ed661628a8d0b24f580e2daed576d0.png

Having same problem on my main computer (Windows XP & Firefox) but not on my laptop (Vista & Firefox). Very strange!!! Page is still loading as I type.

I'm running my Kaspersky's virus scan on the main computer now.

It's weird on both of my laptops -- one has Windows XP and the other one is Vista Premium.

So does anyone have a clue if CC admin has done any research into what's happening here? I'm at my office now on a PC running 2000 XP Pro, and these boards are still as much of a mess as they've been all weekend at home on my new laptop running windows 7. No other sites seem to be affected, just this one.:confused:

So does anyone have a clue if CC admin has done any research into what's happening here? I'm at my office now on a PC running 2000 XP Pro, and these boards are still as much of a mess as they've been all weekend at home on my new laptop running windows 7. No other sites seem to be affected, just this one.:confused:

The folllowing is posted at the top of the forum home page ~~

***We are aware that some of you are seeing red "X's" where some images and icons should be. Please try clearing your browser's cache to see if that clears up the problem. If that doesn't clear up the issue for you, please note the boards are still functional even though an icon might be missing. You should see a text link in place of the missing icon/image. We're working on sorting this out and hop to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Archived