Diaper-friendly Splash Pool on Carnival Glory or Freedom?

Seraphine

Hi all

I had a search but couldn't find this.

Is there a splash pool available on board either of these ships for non-potty trained wee ones? I like the idea of the inflatable one - I think I've got one in my attic - but we'll be travelling with our 11 month old, and she's never been in a pool before. I think she'd really enjoy it (our older boy has ear issues and doesn't get his head wet, so I haven't taken her in the water yet).

I heard there was a list somewhere of ships that had these pools?

Thanks

Dawn in Scotland

I'm not a Carnival cruiser, but I seem to have heard something about the newest group of Carnival ships having something for the little ones, and maybe some retrofitting on some of the bigger ships. If I recall correctly, both Glory and Freedom are a bit older and so probably wouldn't have anything for the diaper crowd, though I hear that Carnival is great about the bring your own pools. I believe that it was a Carnival ship that someone reviewed that said the attendant on the Lido helped fill and empty the pool (not that all would do that, but it could happen.)

Nope, sorry NO Carnival ship has a pool for a non-potty trained tots. :(

The only ships that have the special filtration system that allows for tots in diapers are Disney Wonder, Disney Magic, Disney Dream (to be built), Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas, Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas, Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas, Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas, Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas (to be completed)

Here are the rules from Carnival's own site....

Using the Pool / Spray Park / WaterWorks

Due to United States Public Health (USPH) Regulations, we do not allow children in diapers, in swimming diapers or those not toilet-trained in the pools/WaterWorks/spray parks. Lifeguards are not on duty. The pools are not designed for diving.

*Use of the pool by guests under 13 without adult supervision is prohibited.

Archived