2 price drops in 24 hrs!!!!!! Glory

michellejed

Just got a $60 drop this morning and a few hours later it has dropped another $30!!! This is fun and I hope it keeps dropping!!

I've had 3 so far today on the Legend for next month! My category went down $70 per person!

LOL..so much for the proposed 'price increase' ;)

To get credit for the pricedrop, did you have to book it under a special category. We booked ours with a past guest price and one with a military price. If the price goes down, can we just call our PVP and get the onboard credit? Not sure how all of this works. Also, how close to the cruise can you get the credit? Just until you make your final payment or all the way up to the end?

To get credit for the pricedrop, did you have to book it under a special category. We booked ours with a past guest price and one with a military price. If the price goes down, can we just call our PVP and get the onboard credit? Not sure how all of this works. Also, how close to the cruise can you get the credit? Just until you make your final payment or all the way up to the end?

We are sailing on June 6th and like the above comment..we booked 2 rooms for past guest rate , I just checked it 3 mins ago and it dropped $136 but when I went to book it to see what the total was w/ taxes it said it was not available??? :(

You have to book under early saver to get the credit up to the time of sailing. If you are in the cancellation penalty period and booked as a past guest as I am they will give you an upgrade if applicable but no onboard credit. In other words, they will move you to a 8f if you booked a 8c that was more expensive but will not give a credit for the price difference.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Back in October we booked a room that was $30 pp over what we had budgeted, hoping that we would be able to get that much back in ES adjustments. Things went our way and we got back $40 pp prior to final payment. Then last week we got $50 pp OBC, and another $20 pp today! So we have enough OBC to cover our gratuities.

Plus I have another $100 coming from the stockholder credit!

Wooo-hooooooooooo!!!

wolf - will you be on the glory? after reading these boards i called carnival on sunday - they told us our category is sold out so they'll be no price drops - i'm gonna keep calling just in case

Wouldnt it be easier to just pretend to book your cruise online and check yourself? It would never occur to me to call and all when I could do something so easily myself... and not have to deal with a rep.

wolf - will you be on the glory? after reading these boards i called carnival on sunday - they told us our category is sold out so they'll be no price drops - i'm gonna keep calling just in case

We did the final payment before March 23rd( when it was due)...so I guess we aren't getting anymore price drops...

Hey MichiganIrish We are sailing on the Valor 6/6-6/13....

Patty

Archived