Spirit Pictures

roger001

Thanks for the pictures! I swore I wasn't going to look at any so I would be surprised, but I couldn't resist :p Terrific job!

I assume that was a regular balcony stateroom. Yikes, it looks little. It could get interesting with 2 women and all of our shoes :D

Thanks for the pictures! I swore I wasn't going to look at any so I would be surprised, but I couldn't resist :p Terrific job!

I assume that was a regular balcony stateroom. Yikes, it looks little. It could get interesting with 2 women and all of our shoes :D

Pack one of those plastic shoe arrangers that hang over the bath room door.... A must for every woman on a cruise ship.

The Spirit's balcony is big enough for two adults to sit in a chair for drinks and coffee, not to sun on two chaises....

Nice pics. I wish that I didn't see the balcony pictures. I typically can't afford the balcony rooms, but I got one on the Spirit a few years ago because the price was very low. I'm booked on in oceanview room on the Spirit in a few months and I sure wish that it was a balcony.

Thanks for sharing. Other then the main pool area the public spaces did not seem overly crowded. Did you feel that there was plenty of elbow space on this ship.

I did see a piano in the Atrium area. Do they play live music around dinner time. On other ships we like to stop and listen to the music and have a drink just before we go into the dining room.

Roger001 thank you so much for the awesome pictures, I am going on the Spirit 8-20-2010 and now I can't wait. I have never been on the Spirit, heard she was beautiful and your pictures show me how stunning she really is. Thank you and happy you had a fabulous trip. :p Happy Cruising

Yes...regular balcony stateroom. My wife thought it was about the same as on the Pearl and Star. The missing refridge and the safe being in the closet seem to give a little more room. The closet with its shelves and the 4 drawers available give pretty good storage room.

Thanks for sharing. Other then the main pool area the public spaces did not seem overly crowded. Did you feel that there was plenty of elbow space on this ship.

I did see a piano in the Atrium area. Do they play live music around dinner time. On other ships we like to stop and listen to the music and have a drink just before we go into the dining room.

Yes, always a place to get away from crowds. This was a spring break cruise with lots of teen/20s crowd. I enjoyed seeing them have fun and dressing up in the evenings...and being teens, etc. Also, lots of children with families. However, even with all that, no problems at all. Glad they all got to have family fun. Yes, the piano guy was in the MDR in the evening for a while and playing other locations during the day and evening. A band played frequently at several locations during the cruise. The Champagne Lounge was popular with a Celine Dion type singing early evenings. We would just sit up in the Galaxy of Stars lounge and watch the world go by, drinking, then dinner. No music except dance instructions and recorded disco, but pleasent watching the world pass.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures of the Spirt. How am I ever going to get through the next year. We are not booked until April 2011! :(

We're suffering too. Next scheduled is a Panama Canal not until April 2011. Can I make it that long?

Archived