Spirit Pictures

roger001

I have posted way too many pictures of the Spirit taken last week at the following. I was going to delete the many similar shots but got lazy and didn't. Maybe later. Just slide show on "fast" if interested.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Spirit/?start=all

I was on the Spirit a year ago today. My favorite but I always have to say "please don't tell the Jewel". Please don't delete your photos.

I have posted way too many pictures of the Spirit taken last week at the following. I was going to delete the many similar shots but got lazy and didn't. Maybe later. Just slide show on "fast" if interested.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Spirit/?start=all

Thank you so much for the awesome pictures. I'm going in September. Now you've made me more excited than ever to go. Thanks again!

Thanks for sharing. Other then the main pool area the public spaces did not seem overly crowded. Did you feel that there was plenty of elbow space on this ship.

I did see a piano in the Atrium area. Do they play live music around dinner time. On other ships we like to stop and listen to the music and have a drink just before we go into the dining room.

Yes, during the day at times there is someone playing soft tunes on the piano. From classical to broadway to pop. But don't expect this 24/7 though...

Are you doing a full transit or partial? We did the partial January 2008 and had a great time! :)

Full. Pearl from Miami to LA. Looking forward to it. Might schedule something else between now and then. It's an addiction.

Archived