Should Have Stayed at Sea!

cleob

DH and I just returned from a wonderful Southern Carribean cruise on Serenade of the Seas. Review to follow shortly. Now faced with the worst flooding in over 100 years! I've never seen RI receive so much media coverage. Having my pictures developed so I can relive the best cruise I've ever been on, 85 or more each day and nothing but sun.

I have been watching the coverage on Channel 7 in Boston. (I am north of there). I feel so bad for you. We had alot of rain, but we are up on a incline so no flooding. Roof leaked a little, but wow you guys got slammed.

DH and I just returned from a wonderful Southern Carribean cruise on Serenade of the Seas. Review to follow shortly. Now faced with the worst flooding in over 100 years! I've never seen RI receive so much media coverage. Having my pictures developed so I can relive the best cruise I've ever been on, 85 or more each day and nothing but sun.

so sorry for the flooding in your area. sailing on sos in 30 days look forward to your reveiw.

Very sorry that you came back to such horrible weather and floods. We have traveled quite a bit thru the areas that are now flooded and our hearts go out to all of you! Try to stay safe and get thos pics developed, sounds like you may need a reminder to make you smile a little!

Soggy greetings from the CT/RI border!

I was on Serenade the week of march 6 and I know what you mean. It was SO great!!! Now I know why everyone raves about that ship! Incredible!

Someday when I have more time and more money, I'd love to do a B2B on Serenade. How sweet would that be?

Weather is improving. We'll dry out soon.

Glad you had a great cruise - sorry you came home to a mess. Looking forward to your review.

We head out on Serenade on April 10th and are really looking forward to it. I know DH will be ready for it - he's on the Volunteer Fire Department here in Charlestown, RI. So far he's been out on calls on Tuesday (6AM to Midnight), Wednesday (8AM to 9PM), this morning left the house at 9AM and not sure when he'll be home. We expect this to go on for at least several more days. Thankfully, our house is fine.

Ready for this next week to be over and get on the Serenade!

What a welcome home present huh?? Our pump has been running like crazy since Monday nite...We are leaving in 15 days for our cruise and all I can think is thank god we were home and not on the cruise yet!! Hope you had a great trip....Sun now thats a wonderful thing!

Archived