Buffet on Celebrity's Infinity

cctn

During lunch there is an International Station. It features, I believe, everything you mentioned above and others like British and Mexican but it is rotated

In the afternoon until the evening, there is a pasta and pizza station, salad bar as well as sushi and stir fry to order.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if the Pizza is made to order? I am thinking of booking the 16 day Panama Canal sailing Sept 24, 2010. Last time, I was on Millennium and I loved the made-to-order pizza. I'd have some for late night snack.

Can anyone tell me if the Pizza is made to order? I am thinking of booking the 16 day Panama Canal sailing Sept 24, 2010. Last time, I was on Millennium and I loved the made-to-order pizza. I'd have some for late night snack.

It can be,if you ask.

Hi Carol!

When we were on the Infinity, the Sushi was only available until about 6 pm. Not sure what you will encounter. just an FYI. I don't eat the stuff, but DH loves it and said it was very good on board.

Melody:D

Hi Melody,:) that is odd.:eek: Everytime I sail Sushi is offered from about 5-8 each night.

Gosh darn..dang nab it..

I thought our Warren Buffet was going to be aboard her now. He and his partner Bill Gates are the worlds wealthiest Bridge players.;)

Yes the Chair of BRK.A BRK.B :NYSE.;)

On Celebrity the main fault besides lowering of QC is the time servings aboard the ships, in the MDR a standard normalcy too as all other Premium Cruise Lines do.

Hi Carol!

When we were on the Infinity, the Sushi was only available until about 6 pm. Not sure what you will encounter. just an FYI. I don't eat the stuff, but DH loves it and said it was very good on board.

Thanx Melody - since we eat late, a snack before 6 will be just right. I notice you will be on the Silhouette for 2011 - we will be missing each other since we will be on Nov 18 2011 - a reunion cruise with my East Coast Gang... see ya on the LC thread... carol

Thanx Melody - since we eat late, a snack before 6 will be just right. I notice you will be on the Silhouette for 2011 - we will be missing each other since we will be on Nov 18 2011 - a reunion cruise with my East Coast Gang... see ya on the LC thread... carol

Hi Carol!

We have got to meet one of these days!!!;) We keep JUST missing one another LOL! Are you all packed for Alaska? I'm starting to get excited about our trip, more about seeing my DD reaction to it all than excited for me. hehe!

Hi Lois!

Pretty sure the Sushi was only until 6 or so. Only reason that I remember this is because we have early seating so DH would run up and get a small plate (while I was STILL getting ready) and put it in the fridge for a late

night snack. I'll have to dig out my dailies and check to make sure.

Happy cruising

Hey Carol

Just thought of something. Even if you are not in CC room you can still order a small something (cheese/crackers and or a fruit tray) from room service if you don't want sushi one night.

I booked us and all our 4 friends in Concierge Class - the little things will make it special for them since it's all our first time on X... fortunately, Narce and I are elite being D+ on RCCL... looking forward to the daily cheese platter as they say the other appetizers are not that great. I am excited and just now I was looking at the clothes I will be packing.

carol

Corkey,

I know that you posted this originally quite a while ago. I think that you have received accurate but incomplete information about what the buffet provides by way of Asian food. If you look at the deckplans of the Oceanview, you'll see that they divide it into the Oceanview Cafe towards the front and the Oceanview Grill aft. When you are in the Oceanview, it doesn't really look like two rooms, but for Asian selections, I'm going to use the terms.

At night, there is a Sushi selection in the Oceanview Cafe, on the Starboard side.

At breakfast, there is an Asian breakfast (e.g., congee, buns, etc.) at a station on the Port side in the Oceanview Grill. This is near the area where they do Alternative Dining at night. At Lunch, this same station is a stir fry station where there is a selection of Asian stir fry dishes. It is panasian with a mix of chinese, indian, indonesion, etc. It is not open at dinner. While the selection varies day to day, it is always asian.

Corkey,

I know that you posted this originally quite a while ago. I think that you have received accurate but incomplete information about what the buffet provides by way of Asian food. If you look at the deckplans of the Oceanview, you'll see that they divide it into the Oceanview Cafe towards the front and the Oceanview Grill aft. When you are in the Oceanview, it doesn't really look like two rooms, but for Asian selections, I'm going to use the terms.

At night, there is a Sushi selection in the Oceanview Cafe, on the Starboard side.

At breakfast, there is an Asian breakfast (e.g., congee, buns, etc.) at a station on the Port side in the Oceanview Grill. This is near the area where they do Alternative Dining at night. At Lunch, this same station is a stir fry station where there is a selection of Asian stir fry dishes. It is panasian with a mix of chinese, indian, indonesion, etc. It is not open at dinner. While the selection varies day to day, it is always asian.

thank you so much!!! we love asian food - since I can't cook it that well I have it whenever I can - we also love Indian food - your post has been so helpful - appreciate it! carol

Since we have always cruised on RCCL, we would have dinner at the WindJammer during some nights... I am hearing that X doesn't have a buffet for dinner altho' many different types of restaurants - looking forward to all of those - but I am really into sushi so glad for that! carol

Archived