Dinner to Share?

Yep. We do that when there's something we like, but don't want to stuff ourselves with. Or just to try, like the Escargot :)

I think on our last cruise, we ended up ordering things "for the table" - we'd all kind of pass things around so we could try more. (Chinese style :) )

- Steve

My friend and I did this every night during our cruise on the Liberty in October. She would order whatever appetizer she wanted and I would order whatever one I wanted. Then we'd order the shrimp cocktail to split between us.

I am wondering if anyone else orders an extra dinner appetizer or entrée to share with the table if anyone wants to try something new? That way you are not wasting allot of food.

Never thought of it like that.

I just order an extra and if I like it, I eat it too,

if not, I just eat the one I knew I would like:D

Have done that a few times - when I wanted to just 'taste' something as did others at the table - so we ordered one dish to pass around. Of course if I am ordering something 'known' off the menu and can't decide I have been known to order more than one appetizer:D (or dessert!!!)

We always get a table for 2 so the only person to share with is DH. Heck no I don't share, he can get his own LOL

I never order extras but if I don't like something I make DH eat at least some of it so the waiter doesn't repeatedly ask what's wrong, dont' you like the food..........

on my last cruise with my dad, we both wanted an entrée and to try the ribs one night.

We ordered them, and it was HUGE...we ended up sharing that with another guy at our table.

It helps to have awesome table mates, like we did :)

Archived