Drydock cruise Millennium

jackdiamond

I noticed a drydock cruise for the Millennium in 2012; and, it is sold out. I am just curious as to what this might consist of. Anyone have any ideas?

Could this just be the way Celebrity keeps track of a scheduled drydock for the Millie? :confused:

The Celebrity website does not show "Sold Out" for any cabin category as they do for on other listed cruises. They just don't show any cabin prices.

I noticed a drydock cruise for the Millennium in 2012; and, it is sold out. I am just curious as to what this might consist of. Anyone have any ideas?

It is probably the time she will be having her "Solsticization". It is showing

she is out of service for 3 weeks (I think I saw 21 days).

Could this just be the way Celebrity keeps track of a scheduled drydock for the Millie? :confused:

The Celebrity website does not show "Sold Out" for any cabin category as they do for on other listed cruises. They just don't show any cabin prices.

There are no prices because the cabins are free on this three week cruise to nowhere, you just have to be willing to paint, weld, swing a hammer, lay carpet, etc. :)

There are no prices because the cabins are free on this three week cruise to nowhere, you just have to be willing to paint, weld, swing a hammer, lay carpet, etc. :)

Good one Mark, my wife says all the time that things are free if there isn't a price tag....

Archived