Freedom v. Liberty

No, this isn't a question from a high school a Civics test :)

I've been on the Freedom, and on Sunday I'm going on the Liberty. I know they're sisters but I'm guessing not identical twins. There's a year difference so I bet there are some lessons learned from Freedom that were reflected in the finish details of Liberty. Has anyone ever taken the time to make a list of any subtle differences? From the RCL web site I see Freedom doesn't have the "Vitality Wellness Program" listed but I'm pretty sure it was there when I was on it. Maybe just an oversight on the web site. I'm also wondering if sister ships start to look different as they go through some dry dock cycles. Maybe RCL uses this as a chance to give the ships more personality or maybe there's a need to keep them identical for staffing and training.

No, this isn't a question from a high school a Civics test :)

I've been on the Freedom, and on Sunday I'm going on the Liberty. I know they're sisters but I'm guessing not identical twins. There's a year difference so I bet there are some lessons learned from Freedom that were reflected in the finish details of Liberty. Has anyone ever taken the time to make a list of any subtle differences? From the RCL web site I see Freedom doesn't have the "Vitality Wellness Program" listed but I'm pretty sure it was there when I was on it. Maybe just an oversight on the web site. I'm also wondering if sister ships start to look different as they go through some dry dock cycles. Maybe RCL uses this as a chance to give the ships more personality or maybe there's a need to keep them identical for staffing and training.

Ray,

Let me know the diffs. We were on Liberty this past May and are going on Freedom this May.

I am betting there is not enough to really notice.

Tim

I believe the location of Sorrento's in relation to Promenade Cafe is different. There is access to an outside sitting area from the Diamond Lounge on Liberty. And the "art" on Liberty is awful!

What do you mean? That interactive magician pulling the rabbit out of the hat is great. Even better than the one next to it levitating the person.:)

I believe the location of Sorrento's in relation to Promenade Cafe is different. There is access to an outside sitting area from the Diamond Lounge on Liberty. And the "art" on Liberty is awful!

Are you saying Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's are in the same "room" as they are on the Voyager class ships or just in different areas of the ship in relation to Liberty?

Tim

Are you saying Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's are in the same "room" as they are on the Voyager class ships or just in different areas of the ship in relation to Liberty?

Tim

I don't remember them being any different on the Freedom and Liberty.

Added to say that I just checked my photos and Sorrentos and the Cafe Promenade are located in the same place on both ships.

I don't remember them being any different on the Freedom and Liberty.

Added to say that I just checked my photos and Sorrentos and the Cafe Promenade are located in the same place on both ships.

Cool! THANKS!!!

That is one of the things I like better on the Freedom class ships is the two seperated. Both being in the Cafe Promenade is a very congested area, by seperating them makes it much less congested.

Tim

Archived