Aonnyone just buy their liquor on board and not try to sneak it

cruise53

I'm a vodka drinker and like martinis and cosmos. Will I get everything I need (vermouth, olives or triple sec and cranberry juice) if I order a bar for my room? No flamming please...

I generally get tonic with my Vodka, bring my own tiny bottle of vermouth and have the room steward swipe me olives from the bar.

Dave

I have no problem with people who "smuggle". That is between them and the cruise line and if that is what they want to do go for it. Elite has nothing to do with any of it with the exception that "smuggling" mite not be as high a priority since they get to drink free for two hours each day.:)

but your opening post:

After reading so many posts about sneaking liquor on board, how do the ones like myself feel? I believe that I have a contract between Celebrity and and myself which I Signed and Agreed To. If couldn't afford the price of the drinks then why cruise? Or better yet get a inside cabin or a cheaper line. After all Celebrity is offering a service for money(which I mite add is a very good service) and selling drinks is part of that service.

It sounds to me that you have a problem :rolleyes::D

Why did you start the darn nag bit thread if it didn't piss you off? What's your motivation?

Buy a bat set up and be happy. Life is short. Enjoy it.

but your opening post:

It sounds to me that you have a problem :rolleyes::D

Why did you start the darn nag bit thread if it didn't piss you off? What's your motivation?

Buy a bat set up and be happy. Life is short. Enjoy it.

Like I said in a latter post I get the drink so snuggling would make no since for me.:)

Archived