Celebrity Silhouette question....

CruiseAdict218

I read about the Celebrity Silhouette coming to New Jersey, will she only be doing 12 Day Cruises to the Caribbean? or maybe 7 or 9 day, i want to go to the Caribbeans in 2011 and when i heard this ship coming to NJ it was 12 day so will it only be 12?

For me, I would rather not take a 12 day Caribbean cruise from New Jersey. You spend almost 2 days just getting down and 2 days coming back there. I prefer a 10 day cruise right out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.

For me, I would rather not take a 12 day Caribbean cruise from New Jersey. You spend almost 2 days just getting down and 2 days coming back there. I prefer a 10 day cruise right out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.

Whats the problem its just an extra sea day we did the 12 day from baltimore last november it was warm up to the last day they cruise up the gulf stream before turning west toward land.

For someone coming from SanDiego that is great but Bayonne is a half hour from my daughters house so spending two days at sea is very convienent....

We did a 12 night Caribbean cruise out of Baltimore on Mercury this past January. We had three days at sea going and coming back. It was pure heaven. It was chilly on the first day and a half out and the same amount of time on the way back, but there was plenty to do on the ship. Add that to the fact that we live in Pennsylvania and it only takes us about 1.5 hours to get to Bayonne, and we're all about booking a cruise on Silhouette. Trying to get prices now.

Archived