Surprise Honey!

aqusis

So, we last sailed on the Imagination end of October 2009 and are booked on the Legend for August 2010. My wonderful hubby came home Friday evening and asked if I could take a week off work this month. He advises me that as a birthday present to me (04/17) we are sailing on the Imagination again on 04/26/2010. What an unexpected surprise and a much needed vacation! Only two weeks to wait!

I have a cruise booked for my husband and I on 4/18/10 Carnival Victory Southern Carribean. I booked it for our 5 year anniversary. He still doesn't know. I recently added my mother-in-law and 18 month old daughter to go also in a different room. He has no clue when, where, and that our little one is going. I am telling him on Saturday morning that we are going to the Zoo, load up and then we will head for the motel to stay the night and board the plane the next morning. It will a great surprise. Congrats. He is sweet for doing that for you. I just hope one day my hubby will return the favor to me.

I surprised my DH with a 4-day Fascination cruise in Jan. 2009 for his 60th birthday. I emailed his boss in July before I made the reservations to make sure he didn't have anything special going on that week. The morning of the cruise, he got up as usual and I told him he wasn't going to work that day and that we would be driving to Jax in a few hours. It was a great surprise and he loved it:D

I surprised my DH with a 4-day Fascination cruise in Jan. 2009 for his 60th birthday. I emailed his boss in July before I made the reservations to make sure he didn't have anything special going on that week. The morning of the cruise, he got up as usual and I told him he wasn't going to work that day and that we would be driving to Jax in a few hours. It was a great surprise and he loved it:D

Wow that sounds wonderful.. :D

Archived