Carnival commercial with Water Wedgie!

OceanSea

I think this commercial is cute...except for the very end. Hearing the term "water wedgie" and seeing some middle aged guy getting one really just is GROSS to me!

What do you think of it? If they would just take that end out the commercial would be great.

It did make me look though, so I guess their advertising idea worked!

i totally agree... it's one of the better produced commercials, i think, and i've seen it a LOT since the olympics... but every time i hear 'water wedgie', i always wish they'd find a better way to 'close the deal'... ;)

I'm not bothered by it. It's certainly not very high brow but then again, neither are those bloody Charmin ads with the bears that have TP stuck to their rears. And let's not start on most ladies' "special time" products.

I'm not bothered by it. It's certainly not very high brow but then again, neither are those bloody Charmin ads with the bears that have TP stuck to their rears.

l-m-A-o... emphasis pun intended... i always thought those commercials were crazy!!! :eek::D

I think this commercial is cute...except for the very end. Hearing the term "water wedgie" and seeing some middle aged guy getting one really just is GROSS to me!

What do you think of it? If they would just take that end out the commercial would be great.

It did make me look though, so I guess their advertising idea worked!

I saw it twice last night and it made me smile both times...

Personally, I don't find a thing wrong with the water wedgie... as long as it's not me!!

:D

I love these commercials. I think its cool that Jim from The Office does the narration...

I didn't realize that was Jim. I'll have to listen more closely. I did make that song my ringtone and I smile every time my phone rings now.

Anyone know if it's on YouTube? my kids comandeer the TVmost of the time, and my DH has it when they don't, so I don't get to see much.. Partner that with being outside of the US, I doubt we'd get a chance to see this too often anyways!

Anyone know if it's on YouTube? my kids comandeer the TVmost of the time, and my DH has it when they don't, so I don't get to see much.. Partner that with being outside of the US, I doubt we'd get a chance to see this too often anyways!

Choose "GANGWAY"

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/watch/default.aspx

Thank goodness the big balls, pinatta, and goofy dirty sweatsuit man is gone.

I think the commercial is great and the Water Weggie just made me chuckle. Guess if you have :D"been there, done that":D, you appreciate it a little more.

Haha, I think anyone who has been on a waterslide has "been there and done that", I just don't want to picture that guy getting one!

Choose "GANGWAY"

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/watch/default.aspx

Thank goodness the big balls, pinatta, and goofy dirty sweatsuit man is gone.

Thanks for the link. I didn't know that "Jim" was the narrator! But now that you mentioned it, I went back and watched the video and you can definitely tell its him!!

Maggie

Archived