LOS cabin question - deck 6, 7 or 8?

We are considering the LOS for next March and I have been looking at cabin choices and need some help. I will be booking 2 balcony (non connecting) and a PR across the hall. My 79 yr old dad (in good shape) will be traveling with us so I thought deck 6 mid-aft would be a good choice because he will probably frequent the main dining room and promenade the most. I just didn't know if the baclony view or PR view would be better from 7 or 8? My dad can always use the elevators but just wanted input from all of you experts.

We are considering the LOS for next March and I have been looking at cabin choices and need some help. I will be booking 2 balcony (non connecting) and a PR across the hall. My 79 yr old dad (in good shape) will be traveling with us so I thought deck 6 mid-aft would be a good choice because he will probably frequent the main dining room and promenade the most. I just didn't know if the baclony view or PR view would be better from 7 or 8? My dad can always use the elevators but just wanted input from all of you experts.

so what's LOS?

Your dad should be fine on any deck 6,7, or 8. If u want book him a room close to the elevators so he won't have to walk far. Or book him a room at the end nearest the dining rooms and the end of the promenade, that way he can walk down the stairs or take elevator to eat and browse the promenade.

We are doing much the same on FOS (3 balconies and 1 PR across). We picked level 7 for our kids. Last year (on AOS), we found level 8 to be too high on the PR. You had to be somewhat strain to see things down below. However, the lower you go, the easier for others below to see into your room (and those across the way can see in regardless if your curtains are open).

Archived