Can we carry on our own case of bottled water?

angelka123

We took 12 cans of coke along with 24 bottles of water, just put a tag on them and delivered promptly.

Yes you can. We put a case in a duffle bag with some sodas and just put a luggage tag on it. Delivered with no problems.

Last year we stayed at the Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport North for a one night pre-cruise. The hotel is located right next to the Harbor Shops which has a Publix Supermarket about a half a mile from the port. We bought a case of water there and put it in a small duffel bag with luggage tags. It was delivered to our cabin with no problems.

We just returned from FLL last month as we were on a Celebrity cruise. Stayed at the Renaissance close to the cruise port. There is a Walgreen's directly across the street where we purchased water and soda's. Very convenient location to pick up last minute items.

We will be flying into FLL. Where's a good place to buy soda and btld water to take on the cruise that is not too far from either the airport or port?

I think any reasonable amount would be allowed: a case each of 24 water and sodas. Can't imagine it would be unlimited.

Does anyone know what the limit is for water and soda? one 12 pack per person? Or is it unlimited?

We just bring a few empty bottles on and fill them up as needed, or just use one of theirs and refill it from the tap. Don't have an issue with ships tap water and we used filtered water at home. I know many enjoy their specific water and it's good they allow us to bring it on. I like the small bottles I can stick in a pocket so I can sip easily when walking the deck or just relaxing. And handy in ports.

Denny

We put sodas, water and 1 bottle of wine in as allowed but it was confiscated and we had to go to Deck 2 to get it. Also they were in a duffle and three of the bottles of soda leaked all over the clothes we had put in to cushion the wine and we had to have them laundered. Not much of a savings. May do it differently next time.

When we visit ports we usually ask if there is a grocery store nearby...and usually there is.... When we were in Limon there was a store 4 blocks from the ship..The cost of 1.5 liters of bottled water was 80 cents..and they were able to give back change in US bills, coins were local currency....another time found a store in Juneau....buck and a half for a liter....

Just sayin....Other people in other places drink bottled water also...

Dave:eek:

Archived