Navigator Suite 936

beaniele

While I can not specifically tell you about the bathroom in this suite, I can tell you that the area on deck 9 on the Navigator suffers from two problems. First, it is under the swimming pool. You could hear scraping of chairs fairly early in the morning. Also, the chemicals for the pool and jacuzzi have some relationship with deck 9. Whenever we walked the corridor of deck 9 by the Navigator Suites, there was a destinct aroma of chemicals. We did stay in 1125 (a Navigator suite on deck 11). We used deck 9 to walk from one end of the ship to the other since most of deck 11 is open to the wind, etc. Note: we loved suite 1125.

While I can not specifically tell you about the bathroom in this suite, I can tell you that the area on deck 9 on the Navigator suffers from two problems. First, it is under the swimming pool. You could hear scraping of chairs fairly early in the morning. Also, the chemicals for the pool and jacuzzi have some relationship with deck 9. Whenever we walked the corridor of deck 9 by the Navigator Suites, there was a destinct aroma of chemicals. We did stay in 1125 (a Navigator suite on deck 11). We used deck 9 to walk from one end of the ship to the other since most of deck 11 is open to the wind, etc. Note: we loved suite 1125.

Besides where 1125 is located are the suites the same. I really have no clue what to expect in the bathroom. I have been on the Mariner in the Seven Seas aft suites, which we love. The bathroom has a shower and is very nice. Just trying to get some idea what to expect. 1125 has a balcony, correct?? Anyway, I probably am too late to change for our May 26th sailing to Alaska but thought I might try.

Actually, the Navigator suites on deck 9 are larger. Unlike the Mariner, all suites have a separate shower and bath. I'm sure the suites are fine -- we have been in a suite under the pool on the Voyager -- it wasn't a problem.

Relax and enjoy the anticipation of the cruise. It is a great itinerary -- we did that itinerary in 2008 and will also be on your cruise!:)

Suites 939 and 1125 are still showing availability if you are thinking of asking to change.

How do you tell if a certain suite is available? I have looked at cruises under fares and seen certain types of suites available but not the suite number?? Just curious.

How do you tell if a certain suite is available? I have looked at cruises under fares and seen certain types of suites available but not the suite number?? Just curious.

We have decided to stay with Suite 936. I am looking forward to Alaska and this cruise because I love the itinerary. I am also loving that we are leaving from S.F., our home port.:)

Suites 939 and 1125 are still showing availability if you are thinking of asking to change.

Very interested in being able to see the available inventory. Are you a TA or do you have a method to check out the inventory on-line or, how do you know the available suites.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
First time on the Navigator and just wondering about this suite. Anyone stated in this suite. Any details on the bathroom. Thanks in advance.

Well, we had the opportunity to upgrade to a MS 701, so I took it. I know it is in front and will feel the ship more but I just had to do it. Looking forward to this cruise and taking lots of seasick meds.LOL

Beaniele - Hope you don't mind me asking. How did you get the opportunity to upgrade? Did your T.A. call with the offer? Did you call your T.A. to enquire? Was it a complimentary upgrade?

Thanks,

Joanne

Beaniele - Hope you don't mind me asking. How did you get the opportunity to upgrade? Did your T.A. call with the offer? Did you call your T.A. to enquire? Was it a complimentary upgrade?

Thanks,

Joanne

My TA called me with the offer, not sure how it came about. I wish it was complimentary, but we got it for about $2000 more total. We got a good deal on the Navigator Suite, as we booked last year. I thought it was worth the price and I am sure would have cost us a lot more if we had signed up for the suite in the beginning, well, one can hope!!!

We took some photographs of suite 701 and later when I have some more time tonight, I will try and post a link to them here!

If you have the time that would be great!! If not I will see on May 26th!!

Archived