Where Would You Like Carnival to Sail?

spencercoop

I'd like to see them come up with a different M-F 4 nighter out of LA on the Paradise. Ensenada is hit on the Friday to Monday weekend cruise, so I feel the Monday to Friday cruise should take you to Cabo maybe overnight. As they do it now going to Catalina, which isn't that exciting a port and Ensenada on the M-F cruise just isn't all that appealing since you can do a F-M cruise, miss less time at work and still get to Ensenada to party.

I was planning on going to the Baltics next year. Searching for the cruise when I see Carnival no longer cruises there. BUMMER! I don't want to book with another cruise line again :(

Anyway, I agree, a Baltics cruise from London or Amsterdam would be perfect.

A cruise that hits Aruba that embarks from a Florida/Alabama/Louisiana port would be great, too.

:) If Carnival or any other line offered a R/T from N.Y. to Newfoundland, Greenland and Iceland I'd book in a heartbeat. Should be about a 2 week cruise.

With a stop also in the British Isles (or not), I'd book it too. Again, don't want to fly, so round trip is a must.

I'd like to see them come up with a different M-F 4 nighter out of LA on the Paradise. Ensenada is hit on the Friday to Monday weekend cruise, so I feel the Monday to Friday cruise should take you to Cabo maybe overnight. As they do it now going to Catalina, which isn't that exciting a port and Ensenada on the M-F cruise just isn't all that appealing since you can do a F-M cruise, miss less time at work and still get to Ensenada to party.

A Monday-Friday cruise is only 4 days and it takes on sea day to Cabo and one sea day back, so they could only be there for 6 or 7 hours.

I wish there was an itinerary to Rio de Janeiro out of Ft. Lauderdale. Quite a distance, I realize. But, even if it was the only stop on an 8 or 9 day cruise, I'd love it. I want to go to Brazil, but I do not want to fly.

There is no way they could get all the way to Rio de Janeiro out of Ft. Lauderdale on an 8 or 9 day roundtrip. It wouldn't be possible.

What if they did Santa Barbara or San Diego instead of Catalina?

This would be nice, but sorry to say, the cruise option out of Philly is all but dead at this point isn't it? Are there any ships from any line leaving from Philly this year?

What they really need to do is deepen the Delaware River to get larger ships in there and generate a buzz about this port and all its history. IMO the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Board is sadly and literally "missing the boat" on this one.:(

I think the problem is that the big ships cannot get under the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Not sure it matters how deep the waterway is; the distance between the surface of the water and the deck of the bridge is pretty much constant.

Florence, Rome, Naples, Taormina, Venice, Athens, Mykonos, Kusadasi, Istanbul.......they have done it before and did it very well....they should bring back a nice big ship...like the Liberty or Freedom again and just keep doing it.........people will book it

I think this should be interesting. Where would you like to see Carnival sail to? Or what ports would you like Carnival to go to, that they currently don't?

I would love for them to do a round trip from LA to Tahiti. It can call on Hawaiin ports as well as Tahiti. That would be a fantastic trip.

Archived